Hello guys!
I want to buy an amplifier that has a line out jack such that the speakers of the amp. dont get bypassed when I plug in. I want to use the amp as a monitor thus using the speakers of the amp and the line out output simultaneously. Is there any such Amp. Is it possible to do this without an external mixer. Please Help!
I thing a 1/4 inch to 3.5mm adapter to a splitter and a 3.5mm to 1/4 inch adapter from the splitter back to the speakers would work. If that made sense. A couple adapters and a splitter maybe?