Picked up this 1953 Guild X-350 Stratford today. Absolutely gorgeous guitar with tons of mojo. The condition is pretty solid for a 60 year old axe. Action is perfect, really easy to play. Sounds great unplugged, but really comes to life with those vintage P-90's. And how about that push-button control panel? So smooth..!

Last edited by oliade677 at May 31, 2014,
wow, definitely tons of mojo! I'd be afraid to play a 60 years old guitar, I wouldn't want to ruin it. What's the function of those switches? 3 to turn the pickups on and off, what about the other 3?

that guitar is like falling in love with a stripper
Silmeria
Valkyrie
modded Squier Strats
Extraordinary. You don't see these everyday. Major congratulations on your acquisition.

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Wow,It's in excellent condition!Congrats!I bet you could get some sweet blues and jazz tones out of her.
HNGD!!
Beautiful guitar man! many congrats! HNGD
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
That is awesome
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks guys. The buttons are all for different configurations. From what I can tell, the first three are neck, mid, and bridge. The next three are for a combo of mid + neck, mid +bridge, and I think all 3? I gotta fiddle with it some more.
JEALOUS!

Sweet NGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
wow excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That guitar is so cool it could solve Al Gore's global warming crisis just by opening it's case!