For a present I got some acoustic strings for my guitar. But I only have an electric guitar. Would I be able to use them on my electric all the same? If I can is there any drastic changes between strings, Besides the obvious things?
No they're not suitable for use on an electric guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
you can, but depending on what they are made of you might not get any sound (when plugged in)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You can use them but they won't work well. Acoustic strings have less steel and more bronze. Steel is what your electric guitar pickup will be able to "hear" which is part of the reason why they don't use the same pickups for acoustic as they do for electric. Acoustic strings also have higher string tension when tuned to pitch so everything is tighter which is NOT what electric players want. All and all, acoustic strings are used on acoustic guitar for a reason while electric guitar strings are used on electric guitar for a reason. They can be interchangeable but the results of the flip flop won't usually be desirable.
Not taking any online orders.
In theory, you can, provided that they are the same gauge. If they are steel strings, then you shouldn't have a problem. If they are nylon, then they will still work, you just won't get any sound through the pickups.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson