Hi everyone. Dane here. I was going through my aunt's attic and I found a black stratocaster hanging out far in the back. I picked it up and it felt great! My aunt said it was already in the house when she bought the house. She didn't want it so she gave it to me! However, I have no idea what this guitar this is!!!

It has a natural wood neck that is not lackered. And the headstock has a logo that looks like the word "Artisan"??? I've searched the web and can't find anything like it! It is in superb condition too!!

Can anyone tell what guitar I've found? Here are some pictures! Thanks guys!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p1qm01zafdqcx5i/AABSSJQn8D70TwlwUJd58C9Pa
Last edited by daneduncan at May 31, 2014,
You've opened the picture in your browser so only you can see it using that link. We can't see it
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
We still can't see it since the "/home" bit refers to the user's own dropbox.

There's a share link you can get from the options in Dropbox. Or just upload it on Tinypic or something.
Looks like a artisan stratocaster to me
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by daneduncan
Hi everyone. Dane here. I was going through my aunt's attic and I found a black stratocaster hanging out far in the back. I picked it up and it felt great! My aunt said it was already in the house when she bought the house. She didn't want it so she gave it to me! However, I have no idea what this guitar this is!!!

It has a natural wood neck that is not lackered. And the headstock has a logo that looks like the word "Artisan"??? I've searched the web and can't find anything like it! It is in superb condition too!!

Can anyone tell what guitar I've found? Here are some pictures! Thanks guys!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p1qm01zafdqcx5i/AABSSJQn8D70TwlwUJd58C9Pa

Cause it's a beginner guitar. a stratocaster ripoff. it probably sucks.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
if it's not a fender, it probably sucks.

incoming 13 year olds saying im wrong, and that their squier bullet is BROOTALZ.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

There's an Artisan Guitar in Nashville, Tennessee...though I doubt if this is from them as (if I remember right) they have custom builds from several different makers, and handle a lot of top class 'used' guitars. Still, you might contact them (with pictures) to see if they know of that brand. The guys there are very knowledgeable.

Beginner guitar or not, that's a very 'nice' looking guitar... and if it's in perfect condition as you say, then you've certainly done okay. (the PRICE ---ZERO--- was certainly great, eh?)

Have you tuned/hooked it up yet to test out the sound/function?
Last edited by Beowolff at May 31, 2014,
Quote by Beowolff
There's an Artisan Guitar in Nashville, Tennessee...though I doubt if this is from them as (if I remember right) they have custom builds from several different makers, and handle a lot of top class 'used' guitars. Still, you might contact them (with pictures) to see if they know of that brand. The guys there are very knowledgeable.

Beginner guitar or not, that's a very 'nice' looking guitar... and if it's in perfect condition as you say, then you've certainly done okay. (the PRICE ---ZERO--- was certainly great, eh?)

Have you tuned/hooked it up yet to test out the sound/function?

At first I thought exactly that but the logo is different and you're absolutely right that they build top class guitars but I think this is just a cheap asian made guitar
It appears to be some kind of piece of shit
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The guy hasn't been back... too bad, I was interested in how his free guitar played. I've seen plenty of imports (sure that's what his was) that actually played pretty good. And I like knowing more about all the different brands floating around out there anyway.

Not that I can blame him for not coming back. It wasn't like he got a real warm welcome or anything (for his very first...and last...post.) :-( D'oh!