Heya

I want to remove the neck pickup and the pup switch on my tele 72 deluxe

I'm new to guitar modding but I know how to solder. I could easily follow a guide if one exists, but I can't find one so I'm asking for help here

If we look at this picture, how would I solder to remove the switch and the neck pickup (that being said that I also don't know the name of the components on the picture)
Also, do I have to solder away the neck pup's tone and volume knob or is it only connected to the pup?

Sorry if this is poorly formulated, it's written on an iphone

Thanks!
Just remove the neck pickup, selector, and the neck volume and tone pots. Then solder the hot wire from the bridge pickup to the lug of the bridge volume pot that originally went to the switch. Very simple, but you'll be left with a bunch of holes in the pickguard.
Quote by Invader Jim
Just remove the neck pickup, selector, and the neck volume and tone pots. Then solder the hot wire from the bridge pickup to the lug of the bridge volume pot that originally went to the switch. Very simple, but you'll be left with a bunch of holes in the pickguard.

Okay, so it's as simple as it looks

And yes, I'm aware of that hole. I don't really mind though, some black tape can easily cover it up

thanks