Hey, first post here in a while.

I've recently bought a pedaltrain 3 for all my pedals and i have enough space for another one or two pedals.

So far, I have:
Line 6 G50 Wireless Receiver
Dunlop Wah GCB95 (modded)
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Digitech Whammy v5
MXR EVH Phase 90
TC Electronic Corona (Chorus)
TC Electronic Flashback (Delay)
MXR MC401 (Boost/line driver)

I also have my Marshall JVM410H footswitch on the pedalboard. And i think i'll probably sell the MXR MC401, since the Marshall already has two master volumes.

So if anyone can see anything missing from my board that i may find useful, it'd much appreciated. I play mostly 80's metal like Van Halen, Def Leppard, GNR, Steel Panther.
1-3 pedals ideally.

I was thinking maybe a boss PS-6 or some overdrive/distortion maybe a wampler pinnacle (though i've always used my amp for gain).

Cheers guys.
Sone kind of OD, reverb, flanger, POG/HOG.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
Sone kind of OD, reverb, flanger, POG/HOG.

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll check out the POG/HOG. I might also look at a flanger, the mini series TC are bringing out look interesting.
Should have mentioned my amp already has reverb and it's good enough for what I need.

Anybody else.
+1 on an OD. probably sd1 or tubescreamer-style.

EDIT: some 80s rock/metal uses flanger. might be worth considering. whether you'd use it enough to justify it, though (or if you even like it), I dunno
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
+1 on an OD. probably sd1 or tubescreamer-style.

EDIT: some 80s rock/metal uses flanger. might be worth considering. whether you'd use it enough to justify it, though (or if you even like it), I dunno

I like flangers, but as you said i'm not sure whether i'd use it enough to justify buying it.
I'll definitely look into it.

What do you guys think of Lava cables? I've got all these pedals but no patch cables yet
never tried them. i just use award sessions cables, they use van damme cables and neutrik jacks, custom-made and a reasonable price. kabl does a similar thing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You need an OD and a Flanger. Check out the Way Huge Green Rhino and the MXR M77. I have the latter and I like it a lot (using it as a standalone atm. Like it that way better than as a boost actually).

Flanger wise, I have a Mooer Eleclady, an EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress clone, and it is fantastic. The sound is fantastic, I would only get rid of it if I can manage to find something that sounds the way it does with tap tempo.

If you're not sure what you want, also look at a Line 6 M5. They're stupidly good value, and will give you a lot to play with and discover.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Dave_Mc
never tried them. i just use award sessions cables, they use van damme cables and neutrik jacks, custom-made and a reasonable price. kabl does a similar thing.

I've thought about ordering some Neutrik jacks and some good quality cable and making my own, but I thought i'd go for a company like george l or Lava instead. From what i've heard lava are better though.

Quote by Dimarzio45
TS, I see you have a wireless receiver. How's that working out for ya?

The line 6 G50 is brilliant, my band split up, but i managed to use it at a few gigs. It has an incredible range. I once played an outdoor festival that was in a car park. The stage was at one end and i went into the audience with my guitar all the way to the other end of the car park and there was no drop-out or noticeable delay. Highly recommend it, if you're looking for a wireless guitar system.
Quote by Offworld92
You need an OD and a Flanger. Check out the Way Huge Green Rhino and the MXR M77. I have the latter and I like it a lot (using it as a standalone atm. Like it that way better than as a boost actually).

Flanger wise, I have a Mooer Eleclady, an EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress clone, and it is fantastic. The sound is fantastic, I would only get rid of it if I can manage to find something that sounds the way it does with tap tempo.

If you're not sure what you want, also look at a Line 6 M5. They're stupidly good value, and will give you a lot to play with and discover.

Will do cheers
I prefer individual effects and have looked at the line 6 M series before, but i don't think they're for me.
Quote by RockGuitarist09
I've thought about ordering some Neutrik jacks and some good quality cable and making my own, but I thought i'd go for a company like george l or Lava instead. From what i've heard lava are better though.

The line 6 G50 is brilliant, my band split up, but i managed to use it at a few gigs. It has an incredible range. I once played an outdoor festival that was in a car park. The stage was at one end and i went into the audience with my guitar all the way to the other end of the car park and there was no drop-out or noticeable delay. Highly recommend it, if you're looking for a wireless guitar system.

Okay, thanks for the response. I've been curious about them lately. I'll have to look into those a bit.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Okay, thanks for the response. I've been curious about them lately. I'll have to look into those a bit.

No problem, glad to be of help
I would recommend the G50 over the G30 for the metal housing rather than plastic. The range is also better and apparantly more reliable.

The only awkward thing about the G50 is that its not a simple jack to jack. Theres a 1/4" to some weird pin jack for the transmitter. The cable they supply for this feels a bit cheap, so i would recommend getting a replacement one off ebay, which look to be made of higher quality stuff. I still need to do this though.
timmy. its my go to or a mobuius (that is what i am gassing for).
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/