what does it mean for someone to be crazy? what does the word mean to you?
i don't know why i feel so dry
its kind of lost its meaning, it doesnt really refer to mental illness anymore (it can but it shouldn't) because its been thrown around too much
banned
Orange juice cardigans and lemon fizzle pancakes living in fantasy over the rainbow of delight in happiness and magic falling over pavements of wonder.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
crazy is anyone who think mustaches are attractive

Quote by WCPhils
sam

that nigga slaps sacks and doesnt even think twice, dude is ****ing off the hizzy knowhatimsayin
banned
Quote by metal4eva_22
Make more puzzle threads and less stupid threads!

i don't really see how this thread could be stupid. it's like the most neutral thread in history.

also do you mean threads that are puzzling or threads in which i lay out a puzzle to be solved?
Quote by Eastwinn

also do you mean threads that are puzzling or threads in which i lay out a puzzle to be solved?

both are g

this is not a bad thread bud dont worry
banned
it means coo coo
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by Eastwinn
i don't really see how this thread could be stupid. it's like the most neutral thread in history.

This thread isn't that bad, don't get me wrong. But I liked the threads where you made or found a puzzle for us to solve, so I guess the former. I liked those, but I won't be on much tonight and I'm probably in the minority so continue on. I'm just a jerk.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I liked the threads where you made or found a puzzle for us to solve, so I guess the former. I liked those

noted
Incapable of consistent, coherent interaction with reality without being a direct and material danger to self and/or others?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
it's either: out of place in society, one defying social norms; illogical and unsensible; or just shocking
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I guess I would say someone who's so self absorbed that they're incapable of feeling empathy.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by deadsmileyface
that nigga slaps sacks and doesnt even think twice, dude is ****ing off the hizzy knowhatimsayin

Better watch out, deads. I'll slap your sack.

(Are you about done yet?)
I legit didn't read the OP.

The **** is this thread about?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by chaoticfables
What are you, crazy?

I didn't read this post, lol.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I think in general in means that someone's lack of mental stability puts themselves and other at risk through their actions.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by primusfan
I clicked on this because I thought you were embracing farts.

would you rather see me do that?