Page 1 of 2
**** You Ug, Suck A Dick, The Gear Page Is A Much Better Site. And Whoomit, You Suck, Your Band Sucks, Suck A Massive **** You Shitty Guitar Strummer. And The Fat Chick That Sings On Your Shit Cant Sing For Shit. Id Rather Listen To A Chicken Have Sex With An Electric Fence Than Listen To Your Shitty Playing. Ug, **** You, Ban Me. Again, Ha, Yep Its Jac254, All It Takes Is An Ip Renew And Boom, A New Account. **** You Ug, And Did I Say Whoomit Sucks?
Quote by jesseaaorncolem
**** You Ug, Suck A Dick, The Gear Page Is A Much Better Site. And Whoomit, You Suck, Your Band Sucks, Suck A Massive **** You Shitty Guitar Strummer. And The Fat Chick That Sings On Your Shit Cant Sing For Shit. Id Rather Listen To A Chicken Have Sex With An Electric Fence Than Listen To Your Shitty Playing. Ug, **** You, Ban Me. Again, Ha, Yep Its Jac254, All It Takes Is An Ip Renew And Boom, A New Account. **** You Ug, And Did I Say Whoomit Sucks?

+1
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
ok

Quote by jesseaaorncolem

+2
Now That's What I Call Edgy Vol. 3
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Whoomit does suck. What is the h doing there even. It is as useless as in cool whip.everyone laughs at me when I pronounce it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
one time i was tryin to call my friend and this mildly old grumpy man picked up and i asked for my friend and the grumpy old man was like "is this some kind of joke??"
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
8/10 thread
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
I remember my first beer.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Jesse Aaron Coleman why would you say those things and use your full name?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Jesse Aaron Coleman why would you say those things and use your full name?

so we can be friends with him on facebook
banned
Friend, Whoomit does not suck.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Um...cool. Have you tried this new thing? It's called "calming down". I hear it's very good for your health.
Quote by whoomit
What's with this weird vendetta?

At least you have a vendetta against someone. Since I have beaten my nemesis crazySam, everyone likes me.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
who's Jac254? is this before my time? also why does he hate Whoomit? Whoomit is cool&nice
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Neo Evil11
At least you have a vendetta against someone. Since I have beaten my nemesis crazySam, everyone likes me.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

I can feel the love from your smiles. Stop it. I demand hate. Or I will beat you again.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
what a fantastic thread.

genius work, man.

Glad to have you a part of this forum.

haha, yeah right. hope you get nigged by the mods.

bye, bye OP.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Jun 3, 2014,
Quote by Neo Evil11
I can feel the love from your smiles. Stop it. I demand hate. Or I will beat you again.

Sounds kinky.
Quote by Neo Evil11

I dont like you
Page 1 of 2