Hi, I'm new here.
I'm looking for the guitar which is the following type of...

Shape: Stratocaster
Neck: Maple (Set neck)
Neck scale: 24.75
Body: Alder with Maple top
Pickup configuration: SSS
Bridge: Tune-o-matic w/ String Thru Body

Please tell me any information.
Not a typical configuration.

I would maybe look into Warmoth, because those are some pretty specific specs most brands don't typically have to the best of my knowledge.
Carvin may get you close- they have a few set neck and neck-through guitars with 25" scale- yes, between your typical fender & Gibson scales- and have all kinds of body woods and tops available.

http://www.carvinguitars.com/customshop/solidbody.php
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by shiisui
Hi, I'm new here.

Check out Carvin's ST300.
These are semi-customs and the only thing you can't tick off your bullet list is the neck scale (25" rather than 24.75"). This one has a Floyd and H-H config, but maple necks *and* fretboards (stock is ebony) are available, SSS is available, TOM and string-thru is available. Guitars are neck-through rather than set neck. No neck heel. Several headstock shapes to choose from, too.

You can also get it with faux binding on the edges:

And you can have a neck-through guitar with the neck masked off and painted with a clear satin finish (faster) or a tung-oil finish (more susceptible to moisture, wear and dingage, but available nonetheless):

And a couple of different control configurations as well:

As an aside, I have a three pickup HSH configuration that has a single master volume, master tone, five-way, a pair of coil switches and a bridge-pickup-add-in switch.
Quote by shiisui
Hi, I'm new here.

as others have mentioned, Carvin will get you close, but you're most likely going to have to get a custom build if you're set on the 24.75".

Why do you want a set neck? You could always grab a custom body and conversion neck from Warmoth if you have the bridge, electronics and pickups already.

You're going to have to be flexible on either scale or the set neck if you want the other stuff too without going custom built.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬