so i have just bought an orange dark terror head. What im looking for is a 1X12 cab to run with it. The orange ppc112 is a consideration but ill have to order it via mail cause i live rural and they dont have orange. I was wondering what other options for 1x12 cabs do i have? I am not to interested in 2x12 or bigger as it is for bedroom/recording volumes Help!
If not so obvious i play metal pantera/slipknot/stonesour/avenged sevenfold if thats any help
Quote by sammyi19
so i have just bought an orange dark terror head. What im looking for is a 1X12 cab to run with it. The orange ppc112 is a consideration but ill have to order it via mail cause i live rural and they dont have orange. I was wondering what other options for 1x12 cabs do i have?
Custom cabs!
Avatar cabs for example, they are said to make very nice 1x12s for the price.

Also check the oversized harley benton 1x12 from thomann.de if you live in the EU.
You could buy that and then whatever speaker you like and it'd cost something like the same of a ppc112.
Quote by sammyi19
I am not to interested in 2x12 or bigger as it is for bedroom/recording volumes Help!
It's not like a 2x12 will be much louder than a 1x12 you know...
About 3db, which isn't really much.
On the other hand a 2x12 will spread the sound much better than a 1x12, so I'd say try one at least before deciding you don't want one.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Custom cabs!
Avatar cabs for example, they are said to make very nice 1x12s for the price.

Also check the oversized harley benton 1x12 from thomann.de if you live in the EU.
You could buy that and then whatever speaker you like and it'd cost something like the same of a ppc112.
It's not like a 2x12 will be much louder than a 1x12 you know...
About 3db, which isn't really much.
On the other hand a 2x12 will spread the sound much better than a 1x12, so I'd say try one at least before deciding you don't want one.

just get an orange. they are one of the best mass produced cabs out there, mesa is there too.

i use my dual terror on an orange 2x12" and love it.

after that there are dozens of more boutique cabinets.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/