Page 1 of 2
Who has last.fm and what are your URLs?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I have one but it's not on my computer anymore/haven't used it in forever. If I change my mind about using it I will post here.
cat
Yeah tbh I don't really pay much attention to it any more, but it auto-scrobbles all my shit I'm listening to on Spotify. You could even find out what I'm listening to right now if you wanted (link in sig)
Quote by MadClownDisease
Yeah tbh I don't really pay much attention to it any more, but it auto-scrobbles all my shit I'm listening to on Spotify. You could even find out what I'm listening to right now if you wanted (link in sig)

Music you have in common includes Fightstar, The 1975, The Wonder Years, Arcade Fire and Taylor Swift.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Music you have in common includes Fightstar, The 1975, The Wonder Years, Arcade Fire and Taylor Swift.

yikes bud
banned
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Haha I was going to say "what's with all the Taylor Swift?".

It seems an odd chocie to say that on mine though, considering I've only listening to We Are Never Getting Back Together. It's just on my standard mix I always listen to.
EDIT: Actually I probably listening to that, 22, and I Knew You Were Trouble a good few times, just decide which was going on the playlist.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Jun 1, 2014,
I am a proper Taylor Swift fan though so perhaps it's slightly more embarassing for me but who cares really she's a quality songwriter.

Gay

By which i mean fun loving and carefree
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Last edited by cha33 armstrong at Jun 1, 2014,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
she's a quality songwriter.

ok
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am a proper Taylor Swift fan though so perhaps it's slightly more embarassing for me but who cares really she's a quality songwriter.

Is it weird that my mom is going to her concert on the 9th without me
cat
I know if I sign into my old last.Fm I'll see nu metal and Asking Alexandria on there so I've been too ashamed to ever sign in again

I was a terrible teenager
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by guitarxo
Is it weird that my mom is going to her concert on the 9th without me

I'd be pretty sad if my mum went without me.

I knew this was a bad thread when I walked in, so shame on me
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by MadClownDisease

Your musical compatibility with lmr91 is VERY HIGH
Music you have in common includes Stumbleine, Bonobo, Submotion Orchestra, Purity Ring and SOHN.

cool
also björk is high on your list

http://www.last.fm/user/alexobviously
Quote by captainsnazz
Your musical compatibility with lmr91 is VERY HIGH
Music you have in common includes Stumbleine, Bonobo, Submotion Orchestra, Purity Ring and SOHN.

cool
also björk is high on your list

http://www.last.fm/user/alexobviously

Let's be friends.

I see Jon Hopkins is high on your list. I should give him a go - he's playing at Beacons festival this year which I might go to again.
i haven't used it in a very long time, and don't even have it anymore, but:
http://www.last.fm/user/infinityappears

i mainly stopped using it because it was forcing me to keep all my id3 tags super correct and i just don't care enough to make them all look good

Quote by deadsmileyface
I used it years ago back when I was foolish enough to still be using iTunes

there are last.fm plugins for pretty much every music player tho, scrub
Quote by MadClownDisease
Let's be friends.

I see Jon Hopkins is high on your list. I should give him a go - he's playing at Beacons festival this year which I might go to again.

aye most of my JH scrobbles are from his film soundtracks but insides and immunity in particular are beautiful too

good call on beacons, nearly went for him, submotion orchestra and joy orbison

Quote by Duffman123
Your musical compatibility with alexobviously is BLOODY HELL

Music you have in common includes Everything.

I never realised
Quote by angusfan16
Check the sig yo

only person I got very high with.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
my highest compatibility is with rynnas <3
#fate

guess i'll start using last.fm again to change that, because mine right now is filled with crap i don't listen to anymore.

edit: nevermind. i got very high compatibility with you^
Page 1 of 2