Page 1 of 2
serious question: how do you all deal with those last couple of drips after taking a leak?

i ask cause my penis is an idiot & shaking it is pretty much ineffective these days.. i've begun to wipe my peehole with toilet paper in an effort to prevent soiling my underwear once i'm finished with it but i can still feel the drips at the back of my urethra just begging to leak out. it's an intense feeling that's hard to describe and it has contributed to some next-level anxiety that i've never had to deal with before but that's part of a different story (although i can't help but feel that if i manage to get my wiener under control that the rest of my shit will fall into place.. gotta keep yr head up yknow)

anyway yea, how do you all deal with the drips?

sorry if this is a gross topic or whatever but pee happens

~mint

I understand what you are going through

i wipe it with TP

you do what you gotta do in life sometimes man

besides i have heard this only happens to men with large penises
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 1, 2014,
Shake 3 times vertically, swirl around a couple times, squeeze from the base to the tip like a tube of toothpaste, shake 3 more times, dab the tip with TP, ask the guy at the next urinal if it looks dry to him and zip up
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Shake 3 times vertically, swirl around a couple times, squeeze from the base to the tip like a tube of toothpaste, shake 3 more times, dab the tip with TP, ask the guy at the next urinal if it looks dry to him and zip up

you would think this is an effective method but it doesn't help me at all.. only leaves me feeling sore D:

Quote by MinterMan22
you would think this is an effective method but it doesn't help me at all.. only leaves me feeling sore D:

sorry to hear that m8, the only alternative is to cap your urethra with a q-tip
sorry to hear that m8, the only alternative is to cap your urethra with a q-tip

reading this made a cringe a bit not in a cringy way but as in like in pain and ugh
banned
Quote by MinterMan22

Don't squeeze it so hard minty, it's your c0ck not an almost empty bottle of shampoo, you gotta gently massage it upward and out like guiding a really thick milk shake through a straw

As someone who's Medicare wouldn't cover my circumcision I know what it feels like to never be fully dry with a simple shake, carefully pat drying my pee pee usually works, sometimes you gotta wait it out to get those last few elusive drops out
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
dont you hate it when you finish pissing all over a girl and when you put your boxers on you get a couple drops on them? its just gross.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
dont you hate it when you finish pissing all over a girl and when you put your boxers on you get a couple drops on them? its just gross.

Yeah but you can't really blame her, she's just shaking it out of her hair like the dog she is.
Quote by RylanThePotato
Don't squeeze it so hard minty, it's your c0ck not an almost empty bottle of shampoo, you gotta gently massage it upward and out like guiding a really thick milk shake through a straw

As someone who's Medicare wouldn't cover my circumcision I know what it feels like to never be fully dry with a simple shake, carefully pat drying my pee pee usually works, sometimes you gotta wait it out to get those last few elusive drops out

as someone who had chronic phimosis as a kiddo & no longer has any foreskin i am not too sure we are on the same page here :0 technique noted though, will try next round

i'm laying in bed right now watching a clint eastwood film from the 90s and all i can feel is the last couple of drips from the last time i pissed a couple of minutes ago flowing around inside of my dick & building up.. obviously i can just head over to a toilet and empty it out but barely anything comes out and the feeling persists & intensifies. as you can imagine this gets to be pretty troublesome in social settings when a toilet to hog isn't always available so i've become a bit of a recluse recently outta the fear of pissing my pants in public. ew i am not down for that shit no thank you.

Quote by chaoticfables
Do you guys pee? What's that like? Just curious.

I put the toilet seat down and curl my body over it sideways so my torso is on the left and legs are on the right side. That way my dick naturally hangs straight down and I can take full advantage of gravity without any surplus urine getting trapped in a kink in the hose.
Sometimes even when I shake and put my snake back into my pants there's still some delayed drops which trickle down my leg.
I put the toilet seat down and curl my body over it sideways so my torso is on the left and legs are on the right side. That way my dick naturally hangs straight down and I can take full advantage of gravity without any surplus urine getting trapped in a kink in the hose.

Yeah I still don't know what a toilet is, let alone what a toilet seat is. I'm new here
Quote by sam b
Why would I shake it and splash piss all over myself?

do you sit down to pee?

Quote by sam b
Why would I shake it and splash piss all over myself?

You know they make cone collars with adjustable velcro-fittings (one size fits all!) that you can just slide over your dick so you don't have to worry about splash back.
I keep my vacuum cleaner in my toilet nowadays, so just turn it on and stick that on the end of my peestick after it needs a shake.
I shake it like I'm wrestling with an angry python.....otherwise I'll wipe it with TP if I can.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by guitarxo
exquisite thread minty, 12/10

thank u im trying

this thread was #realtalks though

I shake for quite a while. Then just when I think there's no more drips, I put it back in my pants and it drips again.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I cut mine off after stabbing my mom, that usually stops the drips.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
I've got an endless loop of hey ya by outkast running in my bathroom, needless to say using public toilets is always a let down
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I don't deal with them

I shake

I wipe

shaky

wipey

then it's all good

until I put my little mister back in his pouch and I dribble all down my leg.

I think I'm dying or something.
I heard on QI (TV show with useless facts for those who don't know) that if you grab around about behind your balls and just give it a little push up it helps to stop those few drops escaping once you've put your junk away.
It was something to do with the way your pee pipes are arranged with them being in such a way that some of it gets stuck on the way around and it usually coming out, the push obviously gives it that little nudge it needs. It works for me anyway, I've not had the 'dot of shame' on my underwear since I watch that episode and started doing it.

Then I shake twice, then I start playing with myself.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I go wild, i'm not having any piss in my pants, no sir.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

4 real though being able to pee standing is pretty great
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't shake any specific number of times. I just flop it around a couple times and continue on with my day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by link no1
I heard on QI (TV show with useless facts for those who don't know) that if you grab around about behind your balls and just give it a little push up it helps to stop those few drops escaping once you've put your junk away.
It was something to do with the way your pee pipes are arranged with them being in such a way that some of it gets stuck on the way around and it usually coming out, the push obviously gives it that little nudge it needs. It works for me anyway, I've not had the 'dot of shame' on my underwear since I watch that episode and started doing it.

wait what? do you mean your gooch or something?

i need a walkthrough

Quote by link no1

QI is awsome.
Page 1 of 2