8 15%
No, and it doesn't bother me when others do
10 19%
Yes, and it doesn't bother me
6 12%
No, and it bothers me when others do
28 54%
Voters: 52.
My windows are open and I guess my neighbors who live above me's windows are open too because I can hear one of them snoring. It's quite distracting because I'm trying to read and write a review in my head and I can't think.

I don't snore and I cannot be near people who do because I concentrate on their breathing and the rhythm of their snores instead of sleeping and I fantasise about pushing them off whatever they are sleeping on. Snoring also makes me uncomfortable because it sounds like you'd wake up with a sore throat after a whole night of doing that. Snorers, is this true?

(sometimes I make little snorey noises when I have a cold or something but it's only while I'm awake and lying down)

Both of my parents snore and apparently snoring is hereditary so I'm a bit worried
cat
I don't snore. At least I don't think I do. No on has mentioned anything about it. I don't like it when people snore. It becomes very difficult t sleep. There is a nightclub around the corner from where I live and it's loud enough to make the windows occasionally shake. I guess I can handle snoring now.
I don't snore, and when others do, I do all my best not to wake them up completely when I try to just do so partially to stop their snoring. I don't make those "ck ck ck ck" noises, because I find them annoying, it's really just about disturbing their sleep a bit without waking them up.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I've snored occasionally, and it can sometimes cause a slight sore throat. But the worst part is that it's caused by partial blockage of the airway and this is bothersome
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by sam b
Course you do, everyone snores at some point

Maybe once or twice for arguments sake but other than that no, since I always sleep squished up on my side and it's pretty hard to snore in that position
cat
My wife tells me I do.

I don't believe her
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't, the little sleep I get I'm usually face down so I don't think it's possible, according to other people I do weird shit in my sleep that pretty distracting though
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by guitarxo
Maybe once or twice for arguments sake but other than that no, since I always sleep squished up on my side and it's pretty hard to snore in that position

I sleep on my side too and my girlfriend says I snore like a mofo. I never knew I was a snorer before she told me. So maybe you don't know how much you actually snore until you sleep with someone for a while.
Quote by RylanThePotato
I do weird shit in my sleep that pretty distracting though
Once I had just went to sleep while my roomie was already asleep, then suddenly he said "JESUS!", sat up, then without saying anything or even looking at me stood up, walked to the window and had a look outside, then went back to sleep as if nothing happened.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I've been told that i talk in my sleep, but i've never believed it. Thought about setting my phone to record during the night, but then i realized how ****ing terrifying it would be if i heard anything.
Sail upon the open skies
Poll needs an option for "I'm ronery and no-one ever stays long enough to find out".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I only snore when I have a severe cold that leaves me unable to breathe through my nose
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
My boyfriend snores when he's really tired and i dont know if i snore or not. I sleep on my sides and not my back so i dont know.
STಠ_ಠ
I only snore a bit if I lay on my back when I sleep, and I never lay on my back when I sleep, so I don't snore. This has been confirmed by people I've slept with.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I snore a lot apparently, luckily I fall asleep super quickly once I go to bed so I can beat other snorers to sleep and piss them off.
I always have a hard time falling asleep, when I actually do I'm in such a deep sleep that I don't snore. Although it's hard to say someone is obnoxious for snoring since I doubt literally anyone does it deliberately. If it's a ver bad and intense snore I think a person has the right to wake them up and tell em to go sleep in another room.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I don't think I snore, at least not that much or only when I'm ill.

Fun Fact: If you're snoring it's impossible for you to be dreaming.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1

Fun Fact: If you're snoring it's impossible for you to be dreaming.

Where's your source on that?
My gf snores louder than anyone I've heard, one time I "accidentally" kicked her to get her to turn over cause she's also a heavy sleeper.
Quote by ehbacon
I have night-terrors a snoring problem...

Edit: wait can we not do that anymore?

Yes, but only if we do it right
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jun 1, 2014,
I never snore. But on some occasions, just before falling asleep I do this really weird like, moan kind of snore? Like, it's more of my voice doing a monotone "aaaaa" when exhaling rather than inhaling. But I never fall asleep like that.

That hardly ever happens anyways. It only happens seemingly when I'm breathing with my chest tightened. So when I realize I'm doing it I just relax it and it goes away.

My parents (especially my dad) are HUUUUUUUGE snorers. I've grown used to it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 1, 2014,
Quote by Guodlca
Once I had just went to sleep while my roomie was already asleep, then suddenly he said "JESUS!", sat up, then without saying anything or even looking at me stood up, walked to the window and had a look outside, then went back to sleep as if nothing happened.

No shit I do these kind of things in my sleep apparently lol
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie