I've been looking into the new Line 6 AMPLIFi 150 and although it seems like a cool concept, I was looking for some honest feedback from anybody who owns one. Also I was wondering how the amp works as far as easily switching between tones. For instance, if I were playing the song One by Metallica, how easily could I switch between the clean tones and the distortion tones. Would I have to pause the song and select one of the two tones from the tone matching within the app or is the amp/app compatible with something like a Line 6 FBV MKII footswitch where I would have the option of saving the tones onto the pedal? Any feedback I could get would be much appreciated.
I don't think many around here have used or even seen it in person (I have not) but if your interested go to the L6 community and ask there.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I havent seen or played one, so take this with a grain of salt.. but i was looking at the features for the amplifi on ebay and it LOOKS like there is capacity to store up to 4 presets, and the amp is compatible with line 6 footswitches. So it looks like you would be able to store all of your One presets and then switch during the song
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69