If I could afford it, yes. But not the first one. But I wouldn't leave it too late, either, until the thing is worn out and falls apart a few miles up.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
could be really cool, but i don't believe in conspiracy theories, so yes.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'd do it.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
If I were offered a go for free (or had that much money that I wouldn't notice spending it), then yeah sure why not. But admittedly there's a lot more exciting stuff you could do for $250,000.
I imagine that sort of thing would be rather boring, actually. Now...colonizing space...that would be cool.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I imagine that sort of thing would be rather boring, actually. Now...colonizing space...that would be cool.

been there, done that...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

You mean establishing colonies' or colon-izing, which is a term i just made up for getting really deep in someone's butt?
Quote by Diemon Dave
I'd go.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

I'll agree to this if you promise to take proper care of the natives. Genocide is bad yo
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Not if they weren't going to take me somewhere. Just going up, feeling the microgravity, then coming back down? That's a hell of a lot of money for nothing but floating. Would rather pay for a ride on the Vomit Comet if that's the case. But if you could go to the ISS or anywhere else, hell yeah I'd do it.
nah **** dat shit nigga

space is cool and i love it but i cant even ride roller coasters and i get very uncomfortable in a plane while it is taking off

also i aint got that kinda cash what kinda shit you think im runnin homie
banned
250k for "a few minutes of weightlessness"

hell no. For that much I want to be up there for awhile and you better serve me breakfast before the return trip back. You are basically paying that much just to reach the the bare minimum point to be called an astronaut which is 62 miles up. To compare... the space station orbits between 180-290 miles from earth.

I'll do it when the price drops and there is an international hotel in space (you know it's gonna happen!)
Last edited by cheesefries at Jun 1, 2014,
I'll wait until I can be in legit space
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"Space Tourism" just sounds like the worst thing.
It's like you need a spacesuit with sandals and a straw helmet.
I'm not a fan of commercial space flight, and while you'll achieve weightlessness, the flights don't actually enter interstellar space. If it pushes flight technology forward and creates an interest in space exploration though, I'm all for it.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
I'm not a fan of commercial space flight, and while you'll achieve weightlessness, the flights don't actually enter interstellar space. If it pushes flight technology forward and creates an interest in space exploration though, I'm all for it.

No person has entered interstellar space yet, though. At best, we have a couple of probes drifting out there with next to no power.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I sure as hell won't go, even if I had the money.
Scary as **** going up, funny feeling for a few minutes and then scary as **** going down.
Quote by robertito696

How can you not be a fan of commercial space flight?

Commercial space enterprises represent a significant shift in space exploration; the technologies are relatively available enough to no longer require the massive funding of national governments and international cooperation. The successful integration of commercial space industry would represent a tremendous potential unburdening of government spending and increase in economic activity. While private companies tackle the more "mundane" things, such as space tourism flights to LEO and resupply trips to the ISS, national and international efforts can be more focused on headier endeavors.

And no, I wouldn't pay to do that even if I had the money. I'd feel like a cheat. I'd rather go to space to do something productive.
My God, it's full of stars!