RETURN OF THE ICEBURG!

looks ghey...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Well, maybe if they remember to make the proper sacrifices to Poseidon when they launch this one, he won't sink it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Clive Palmer is the funniest Politician in Australia, he can't speak properly and he fell asleep in Australian Parliament the other day.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by k.lainad

RETURN OF THE ICEBURG!

looks ghey...

you beat me to it
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Pastafarian96
Clive Palmer is the funniest Politician in Australia, he can't speak properly and he fell asleep in Australian Parliament the other day.

They fall asleep in there all the time.
The funny uhh... part... is uhh.. he can't speak uhhh... properly, yet uhh... he still uhh.. manages to uh... deliver a uhh... better uhh.... speech than Tony Abbott
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
I didn't know you could go from ideas on a napkin to the titantic in less than two years.
Quote by S-Gsus
They fall asleep in there all the time.
The funny uhh... part... is uhh.. he can't speak uhhh... properly, yet uhh... he still uhh.. manages to uh... deliver a uhh... better uhh.... speech than Tony Abbott

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
only way this won't be a total waste of time is if there's egregious nudity and gore
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
only way this won't be a total waste of time is if there's egregious nudity and gore

I generally prefer not to combine the two. Gore tends to spoil my enjoyment of nudity.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'