Hello. I was just watching a guitar cover of this girl playing guitar, and it just made me wonder whether dem chesticles get in the way or not? I was just thinking, I hold my guitar right up to my body when I play, so wouldn't that get uncomfortable for a girl?

No.

Next dumb question.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I would probably depend on the size of the chest in question. Extremely large breasts could in fact quite possibly mute strings while playing in a classical guitar sitting position, or interfere with the fretboard in a standing 'rock-n-roll' esque stance.
You're an idiot and this is a stupid thread.. this would even be stupid for the pit..
Quote by kaup
I would probably depend on the size of the chest in question. Extremely large breasts could in fact quite possibly mute strings while playing in a classical guitar sitting position, or interfere with the fretboard in a standing 'rock-n-roll' esque stance.

... No. For that to even vaguely have a chance of happening that would have to be a huge pair of breasts. Like the largest I've ever seen kind of huge.

This thread is dumb and I almost can't believe it's still going on, the answer is no.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i think having a mental illness would affect your playing a lot more than boobs would TS