https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF5CESx9Byo

My first Lamb of God cover of their song 'Descending' from their 2006 album 'Sacrament'. Like with the previous System of A Down I used my POD HD500 Amp Sims instead of Free ones. This time I experimented with different camera angles, something I will be doing with other future videos too.

Like, comment, subscribe and enjoy
Mint playing! I would turn up a bit the backing track. The 2nd camera angle made the video a lot more intriguing to watch.

Good job!
Quote by Hallintakeino
Mint playing! I would turn up a bit the backing track. The 2nd camera angle made the video a lot more intriguing to watch.

Good job!

Thanks . A lot of people complained that the backing track was too loud in my other videos which is why it's so quiet. I will get the right level one day!
That was very good. Both the video and the audio were very well produced. You've worked hard and it shows! I checked out a few other covers as well. Good job... Would like to see some original songs as well.

Something unrelated to the cover: The room was very well lit. I have trouble with lighting in my videos and they usually turn out quite dark. What lights do you use?
Quote by pinned_mounted
That was very good. Both the video and the audio were very well produced. You've worked hard and it shows! I checked out a few other covers as well. Good job... Would like to see some original songs as well.

Something unrelated to the cover: The room was very well lit. I have trouble with lighting in my videos and they usually turn out quite dark. What lights do you use?

Thanks . For original songs check out the links to my band if you're interested.

Just the ceiling lighting in my room. My camera (Nikon D3100) worked pretty well with it. You can probably get some cheap standing light from Amazon for videos. Shouldn't need to spend too much.