hey Folks, Been a while since I have posted,
SO This is a 2014 PRS SE Custom24 In Tobacco Sunburst with a bevel and split coils.
The guitar has the "wide thin neck" and ill be honest it took a little while to get comfortable with, but it was worth the effort, this is one of the nicest guitars I have played. The finish is very fine, with no blemishes, and a lot of attention had been paid to detail. The stock pickups are ok, I wont switch them out ( not just yet) and the split coil ability makes it quite versatile.
The Nut was cut for 9's so i had to adjust that for my usual 11's, as the strings kept catching. but after widening the grooves a little, and a little graphite it stays in tune perfectly.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
Last edited by Lespauljames at Jun 1, 2014,
Are they still putting plastic nuts on the se's?

That thing looks sweet. I love prs se's they are solid all around and the only real flaw that I've seen in them is the stock tuning keys.

I had a custom 24, but I ended up letting it go because the wide/thin neck was just too much neck for my rather short fingers. ****ing great for bends and vibrato though.

Hngd!
I haz gotten gud
Happy NGD, I'm not really into zebra pickups but the guitar looks sweet.

Awesome knife collection too!
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
classy very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have one from 2012, but otherwise have the exact same guitar and set it up with 11's too. She's my number 1 and I want another SE too, maybe a 245.

HNGD!
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
I'm not a fan of their thin necks but it looks great!
Moving on.....