Just came home from my first car accident (that I was the driver in anyway). Some old guy ran a stop sign and slowly got in my lane and I hit him. We were both fine I was only doing like 30mph and my car has cosmetic damage like the passenger door wont open and the hood is crinkled now. It was his fault obvs so I don't have to pay a dime.

so yeah talk about your shit and shit
pinga
One time my friend was trying to look cool and ended up smashing into a low brick fence. It wasn't bad at all but there was a big dent on the fender.
yup. twice. shit sucks.

good thing none of which were my fault, so i paid nothing.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

No because I don't have a car, but if I did and it was my fault I'd be like "Eh. I have insurance" and continue playing bumper cars.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yes, two of them. One just happened a couple weeks ago and the other when i was 15.
STಠ_ಠ
I got rear ended once. There was an accident right in front of me. I stopped in time, but the guy behind me didn't. Since he was slamming on the breaks there wasn't any damage to my car. There was some to his.

Actually, two months ago a guy bumped me at a stop light. It was after the light had turned green and he accelerated too quickly or something. He was going under 10 so no damage.

A year ago I was hit and ran in a parking lot. Caused like 800 dollars worth of damage. I was super ****ing pissed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I got rear-ended by a motorcycle once, but that doesn't really count.
PM me for newts
I think so, when I was like 6. It's one of those memories that I can't remember if it happened or not. If it did then we got T-boned.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah, when I was 4, I think. But never as a driver.
Though I did bump into a pillar in an underground parking lot once, when I was a noob at driving.
3. None of them were my fault and 1 was some 200 year old lady that just slammed into the back of my car while I was sitting at a red light.
When I was 15 I was almost crushed by a tractor.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Yeah and the food I was eating went everywhere and my arm hurt for a day

I was not driving to be clear
banned
Yup, got my car totaled around 5 months ago. I was doing 62 on a 60mph highway, some old **** thought I was in the other lane and pulled into my lane.

Every intersection makes me nervous as shit now. Had to buy a car as well, which completely ****ed me over.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Cb4rabid
what im getting from this thread is that old people should not drive

YESSSSS.

Glad to hear you're okay, TS.
My first was in a bus port that took a group of people to 6 flags. The bus driver swerved out of his lane, hit another bus in another lane, and a small red car got caught in the middle of both buses. The whole front of that car looked like and arrow < from being smashed into on each side. The driver was unharmed.

Another was my car, but I wasn't in it...

I was in my house, getting ready to sleep at 3am, when I hear the sound of a crash. I think to myself "someone just crashed into my car." I run outside and i'm correct. The guy smashed into the front of my car, destroying most of the right side. I check the other car to see if the guy was ok because his car was smoking, like a lot of smoke.

He was ok and started apologizing to me like he was a little kid. He fell asleep at the wheel. I had to call the police for the insurance. We swapped info, and my car was fixed in 3 weeks.

I hope I nor anyone else has to deal with automobile or any accident related to motor vehicles ever. It's most frequent, most deadly, and most terrifying and stressful to deal with.

Good to hear you're ok.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Nah, I have been in close situations though. Like some idiots slowly moving into my lane without looking on the beltway. When I was young a deer hit my family's car, but I barely remember it.
I was going to the drive-thru at a Taco Bell when someone backed into the driver side of my car. He was in the biggest truck ever made and I was just in my little '88 BMW 5 series. Totally crunched both doors on that side, as well as the b-pillar between them and a little bit of the rear quarter panel, so the car was complete toast. This was after spending many weeks working the car, so I was not pleased to have all that effort rendered pointless.

To make matters worse, the guy had an asshole friend who decided to be an asshole witness and said it was my fault to the cop, so I got a ticket too. But my insurance company was on my side, and the asshole witness was nowhere to be found when they tried to reach, so that helped. It also helped that I had literally nothing bad on my record at all.

This happened last October and I was still driving that car until a few weeks ago (my motorcycle was my main form of transportation though), when I replaced it with something better. So yeah, fuck that guy.

Here's what the car looked like afterwards:

Last edited by Jackintehbox at Jun 2, 2014,
Quote by Nelshizzle
My first was in a bus port that took a group of people to 6 flags. The bus driver swerved out of his lane, hit another bus in another lane, and a small red car got caught in the middle of both buses. The whole front of that car looked like and arrow < from being smashed into on each side. The driver was unharmed.

Another was my car, but I wasn't in it...

I was in my house, getting ready to sleep at 3am, when I hear the sound of a crash. I think to myself "someone just crashed into my car." I run outside and i'm correct. The guy smashed into the front of my car, destroying most of the right side. I check the other car to see if the guy was ok because his car was smoking, like a lot of smoke.

He was ok and started apologizing to me like he was a little kid. He fell asleep at the wheel. I had to call the police for the insurance. We swapped info, and my car was fixed in 3 weeks.

I hope I nor anyone else has to deal with automobile or any accident related to motor vehicles ever. It's most frequent, most deadly, and most terrifying and stressful to deal with.

Good to hear you're ok.

At least he was there and apologized and didn't just drive off like a ****ing psychopath!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
At least he was there and apologized and didn't just drive off like a ****ing psychopath!

I don't think he would have been able to. His car was wrecked. It was so bad that I told him to push the car more back because I thought it was going to catch fire from the amount of smoke that was coming from it.

If he drove off, I would have been fuccked. I have insurance, but the damage was too severe.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Oh I remembered the closest time I ever got in an accident. It was really early, I was going to work and I was at this stoplight behind one other car. Only two people on the road really. He puts on his reverse lights and slowly starts to back up. At first I'm like 'okay he's gonna stop soon' but then he doesn't. So I start to back up slowly and then he starts booking it in reverse. So I have to almost floor it in reverse, not looking behind me cuz I had to see where he was. I was blaring the horn the whole time. Eventually he stops, the light turns green, and he slowly drives off. I was like and just went on my way too keeping my distance from him. Weirdest shit ever.
Have had a couple of close calls. But this being Maryland, land of the fucking retarded drivers, it is bound to happen sooner or later.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I hit patch of black ice and spun out on a back road going home late one night, I did a 540 and put er in the rhubarb and almost flipped my truck when I hit the grass. No damage surprisingly, just had to get it towed out by my buddy and fill the tire because it lost the bead and came off the rim. I hit a mailbox but talked to the owners and they were fine with it, so I just reattached it to the post and all was good.

Another time I was riding passenger and we crested a hill at the same time as a guy in a Jimmy who was looking at his radio. He got startled and both of us swerved towards our shoulders, but he went into the dirt then over corrected and came right across our lane behind us, hit a barbed wire fence and rolled the truck. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt and was thrown almost 40ft out of the vehicle. We almost didn't turn around but saw a dust cloud kick up. Ambulance and everything came and he got airlifted an hour away to Sunnybrook in Toronto. He was either paralyzed or died, from what I remember. It was one of the craziest things I ever watched, I gave him my jacket because he was screaming while we were waiting for the ambulance and said he was freezing. I couldn't wear the jacket after that, just felt weird
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Nelshizzle

Oh my god, pretty much the same thing happened to me.

I park my truck (2002 Tundra) outside my house on the street. There is a stop sign really close to my house and a fair amount of traffic passes by every day. One day, as I was waking up from my nap (it was like 5 pm), I hear tires screeching and waited for a crashing sound...after years of blue balls, I finally heard the crash and was like YESSSS. I ran to the window and looked outside and saw that my truck was missing. I was still a little foggy from my nap and it didn't fully register why there was some car backing up and then speeding away while my truck was rolling down the street.

I figured out what was going on and ran outside. All my neighbors gathered and pointed in the direction of where the driver was going. I was kinda shocked that someone would just drive away like that.

My dad and I drive down the street and find that this kids car broke down half way down the street and the horn was blaring. It was like some ****ing rastafari 16 year old teenager. He was apparently drunk and high, had drugs in the car, just got his license, and ran the stop sign in front of my house going like 60 mph, where he lost control and smashed into the front of my car.

My truck was actually fine except for some minor radiator and bumper damage. His car was incredibly ****ed

He was crying really hard and even took a bus to my neighborhood the next day to come by and apologize. I think that was really nice of him. He made some stupid decisions but I hope he learned from them.

Only accident my truck has been in. Fortunately I have never been in a car accident and I hope it stays that way.
There was traffic, two lanes, slow moving.
I was going about 20 - 25 mph, in the left lane, the right lane was at a standstill.
Some stupid bitch, pulls out of a small parking lot to make an ILLEGAL left hand turn.
With the traffic in the right lane packed, I couldn't see her until she pulled out and stopped halfway in my lane. She was driving some SUV.
I hit her just in front of the cab, like right between the cab and the front wheel.
I was maybe 30 - 50 feet from her when I saw her.
Her insurance company paid me $3000. I blew it all on other shit (like food, other bills, etc.)
But never bothered fixing my truck. Still driving it.
Won't go into 1st gear since it pushed the cab back enough where I can't get the stick shift lever far enough forward.
Passenger door won't open.

Last edited by CodeMonk at Jun 1, 2014,
I was in the car when my mom hit a deer and when a friend tried to drift around a corner with a fat guy up front and we ended up hitting and hopping up a curb.
Me and a few friends were driving back home late, it rained earlier that day, and the roads were a bit slippery. We were turning around a narrow stretch, and some jackass was hauling ass, and almost hit us. Our driver swerved out of the way to risk getting hit, but sadly that caused our car go off the road, and we were on a raised area.

The car rolled about 3 or 4 times, and two people sitting by the windows without seatbelts were ejected. The guy in the passenger seat, and the guy right behind him. We were in a van, so we had a handful of people. The doors were fucked up, so we had to climb out of the broken windows, and I ended up having a nice gash in my knee, and the accident fucked up my knee for like a year.

The guy behind the passenger seat said he woke up in the air, and thought he was dreaming, then went back to sleep, and when he landed headfirst on the pavement, he found out it wasn't a dream. The guy in the passenger's seat sustained the most injuries. I think he had a concussion, and they got him on a neck brace and shit, and a lot of other injuries that required stitches. The guy behind him also had a nice hole on the top of his head, and apparently he also dislocated his hip.

All in all, it sucked.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Rear ended someone when I was half asleep driving to work. Totally my bad.

Went sideways into someone at a drift event. Bad circumstances.

Got rear ended once but was low speed and my sponge-like plastic bumper didn't cop any damage so was all good.
Last edited by macaroni at Jun 2, 2014,