Page 1 of 3
http://www.metroweekly.com/2014/05/obama-proclaims-june-lgbt-pride-month/

This is neat

President Barack Obama declared June Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month in a proclamation released by the White House Friday and called on Americans to recommit themselves to finishing the work that remains for achieving full equality.

“As progress spreads from State to State, as justice is delivered in the courtroom, and as more of our fellow Americans are treated with dignity and respect — our Nation becomes not only more accepting, but more equal as well,” Obama stated. “I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.”
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
lame

I want hetrosexual month now too D:<
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
oh sure but a hetero pride month wud be racist
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
oh sure but a hetero pride month wud be racist

+1 it's just not fair

#equalrights4heteros
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by StewieSwan

He lied to the idiots. At least he's moved forward on it. I'm cool with June month as this. It's a good thing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Cool, although Obama's a twat.

Aren't you in the UK?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Nelshizzle
He lied to the idiots. At least he's moved forward on it. I'm cool with June month as this. It's a good thing.

I just don't think he has the right to pretend to be some gay rights activist when he used their rights as a political bargaining chip when it was advantageous to him.

I'll support June being pride month, though; don't get me wrong.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
I just don't think he has the right to pretend to be some gay rights activist when he used their rights as a political bargaining chip when it was advantageous to him.

he's a politician. do you expect any different?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by StewieSwan

That's the politician song and dance. A truthful politician never gets his/her way without pulling strings favorable to the majority/minority. If you do you get shot or left in the independent bracket and look crazy.

We'll never know if that was his actual stance, but in the end they're all liars and wordsmiths.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
My parents are going to that reception he's hosting at the White House

edit: not that they're gay or anything

edit 2: not that there's anything wrong with that
Quote by Eastwinn
he's a politician. do you expect any different?

Because no other politicians openly supported same-sex marriage in 2008, yeah? Obama could have and he chose not to because he's a coward.

Quote by Nelshizzle
That's the politician song and dance. A truthful politician never gets his/her way without pulling strings favorable to the majority/minority. If you do you get shot or left in the independent bracket and look crazy.

We'll never know if that was his actual stance, but in the end they're all liars and wordsmiths.

Anyone that would have been swayed by that would have voted for McCain anyway. Keep it real.
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 2, 2014,
Quote by chev311e
My parents are going to that reception he's hosting at the White House

edit: not that they're gay or anything

edit 2: not that there's anything wrong with that

Of course not!
There's no such thing as FULL equality. It's not possible in any way.
I mean, I support the idea of "equal start" and all that, but this is just sh1te. Most of the problems seem to be caused not by the LGBT themselves, but by the constant saying "hey, I'm not hetero!".
Quote by rootsofmy
Most of the problems seem to be caused not by the LGBT themselves, but by the constant saying "hey, I'm not hetero!".

controversy in 3.. 2... 1......

What about "equality for ducks"? There's way too much heat on ducks when it's hunting season. Are homosexuals still being hunted for just being themselves?

Yes, of course. But ducks get it way worse.
Quote by rootsofmy
There's no such thing as FULL equality. It's not possible in any way.
I mean, I support the idea of "equal start" and all that, but this is just sh1te. Most of the problems seem to be caused not by the LGBT themselves, but by the constant saying "hey, I'm not hetero!".

Yeah, it's definitely their fault that inequality and homophobia still exists. How selfish of them to expect heterosexuals to accept them on basic human rights alone.
Quote by StewieSwan
Because no other politicians openly supported same-sex marriage in 2008, yeah? Obama could have and he chose not to because he's a coward.

coward? you should be careful attributing such human emotions to these people. every thing this man had said has been calculated for reelection. now that he's in his last term, he's free to do as he pleases so long as he can still secure himself a career in the future, if he wants one.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Ireland, why ?

Based your your usual behavior, I'm assuming you have no idea what you're talking about and think he's a twat for a stupid reason
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The thing I hate most about Obama is that he tries to avoid talking about politics as much as possible, it seems like he just talks about irrelevant crap to make people like him personally and forget all of his and the US governments f*ck ups.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
The thing I hate most about Obama is that he tries to avoid talking about politics as much as possible, it seems like he just talks about irrelevant crap to make people like him personally and forget all of his and the US governments f*ck ups.

yep, just as stupid as I expected
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Jackintehbox
I declare all months to be human pride month. There, I just solved prejudice.

What about the other forms of life?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Cool, although Obama's a twat.

Obama sucks.

Obamacare sucks and will cost americans a lot of money.
Quote by Axelfox
Obama sucks.

Obamacare sucks and will cost americans a lot of money.

controversy in 3.. 2.... 1.......

Quote by blake1221
Yeah, it's definitely their fault that inequality and homophobia still exists. How selfish of them to expect heterosexuals to accept them on basic human rights alone.

Inequality always existed, and "we're living in a culture made of death and fear". Quote from Placebo who have one open homo and one open bi btw. We tend to both love and hate each other. But from what I've ever heard or seen, it all comes really edgy once there's a statement like "I'm not like you". I mean, what percent of people state their sexual preferences on job application? Why even take sex out in public and use it at all?
Not to say how many people get (or demand) huge advantagies for that. **** that, man.
I respect choice, but this is just sh1te, really.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Bush isn't our president anymore maan.
That's kind of... sad. LBGT people only get one month to be proud of themselves.
notice how june is a longer month than february? ****ing racists (n)

Quote by rootsofmy
Inequality always existed, and "we're living in a culture made of death and fear". Quote from Placebo who have one open homo and one open bi btw. We tend to both love and hate each other. But from what I've ever heard or seen, it all comes really edgy once there's a statement like "I'm not like you". I mean, what percent of people state their sexual preferences on job application? Why even take sex out in public and use it at all?
Not to say how many people get (or demand) huge advantagies for that. **** that, man.
I respect choice, but this is just sh1te, really.

when people don't have equal rights, when people are seen as inferior, when people face discrimination, keeping quiet on the factor that fuels that is not the answer. What are you thinking? Are you just bothered that there is a movement going on around you? Are you just unaware of the real and terrible things that happen to kids in high school for being gay? That happen in college? That happen everywhere?

Basically, at least black people can marry white people now. Yes there is still a lot of inequality there but at least it's not ingrained in to system to deny them rights. If you stand by what you've said, you're just really shitty.
tanks 0bomba
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Jackintehbox
I declare all months to be human pride month. There, I just solved prejudice.

Run for president of the world. All of The Pit will vote for you.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by azrael667
That's kind of... sad. LBGT people only get one month to be proud of themselves.

Obviously it's not like that, it's more like a time to celebrate and raise awareness. "Every month is lbgt pride month!" isn't quite the same in that regard
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Weaponized
when people don't have equal rights, when people are seen as inferior, when people face discrimination, keeping quiet on the factor that fuels that is not the answer. What are you thinking? Are you just bothered that there is a movement going on around you? Are you just unaware of the real and terrible things that happen to kids in high school for being gay? That happen in college? That happen everywhere?

Basically, at least black people can marry white people now. Yes there is still a lot of inequality there but at least it's not ingrained in to system to deny them rights. If you stand by what you've said, you're just really shitty.

equality means inner peace, and there's none in our souls. sorry.
I'm bothered because of politician games, causing thousands of deaths. I'm bothered because of my relatives and dear people. I'm bothered because of my own life. I care about lots of things, but I just can't buy that adult people still need to be cherished after several decades of living in this world. I mean, do you love anyone when you're going somewhere public? Do you enjoy being in a heated, loud crowd? Do you really know nothing about hate?
It's almost hypocritical, you know. If LGBT fight for their "being as they are", why shouldn't hetero have a right to feel as they are as well? I mean, I may be a homo-negative at some points, but I don't hate people. I don't do any kind of shit to them. I even have some really huge respect towards many of them, say, Placebo or Freddy Mercury (man, this guy was just pure musician, as devoted as it gets).

And there's another nice point. People tend to judge each other by their "homo factor". Wtf dude? You don't know anything about me, and neither do I about you.
Quote by rootsofmy
equality means inner peace, and there's none in our souls. sorry.
I'm bothered because of politician games, causing thousands of deaths. I'm bothered because of my relatives and dear people. I'm bothered because of my own life. I care about lots of things, but I just can't buy that adult people still need to be cherished after several decades of living in this world. I mean, do you love anyone when you're going somewhere public? Do you enjoy being in a heated, loud crowd? Do you really know nothing about hate?
It's almost hypocritical, you know. If LGBT fight for their "being as they are", why shouldn't hetero have a right to feel as they are as well? I mean, I may be a homo-negative at some points, but I don't hate people. I don't do any kind of shit to them. I even have some really huge respect towards many of them, say, Placebo or Freddy Mercury (man, this guy was just pure musician, as devoted as it gets).

And there's another nice point. People tend to judge each other by their "homo factor". Wtf dude? You don't know anything about me, and neither do I about you.

I hope you're young enough to grow out of this.
Page 1 of 3