Ive noticed a few people have funny tags under their name on the forums, I cannot get the search to work properly for whatever reason, so Im wondering if someone could tell me how to change 'Registered User' to something more appropriate for me... Thanks
Go into control panel just above, go into edit profile from there, then it says "Custom User Title" type whatever you want in and save it.
Control panel, edit profile, custom user title. You'll always be a registered user to me <3
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
make sure u can it to registered abuser h ha thatll be wild
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
you have to earn pit points to do that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank