hi pit.

i just checked out my jizz under a microscope at 60x and 100x magnification. the internet sais i should see swimmers.

i don't see them.

help
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Good for you dude, I'd hate to see you ruin your life by having a child.
Pop your dick under there as well.

You still won't be able to see it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by LostLegion
i painted ur moms face with sum if u want tih use dose insted

that's ****ing gross... i mean.. look at her!

you're a sick man, lostlegion
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by slash_GNR666

8/10 gg
Quote by vince1991

you're a sick man, lostlegion

she had a nice personaloty dat i jst cudnt resist. soz man
Quote by vince1991

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
2nd hit must have poked me hard in the fetusballs then cuz i'm still searching
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
You put your jizz under a microscope? What is wrong with you?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slash_GNR666

#rekt
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by slash_GNR666

Ooooh. Damn u cray.
I knew a guy who put his hand in toluidine blue once. Ol' Blue Hand we used to call him.

He now has skin cancer on his hand.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by SMH07
#rekt

no, he can't #rek anyone because his penis is too small. I thought we just established this?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by EpiExplorer
I knew a guy who put his hand in toluidine blue once. Ol' Blue Hand we used to call him.

He now has skin cancer on his hand.

lmao put ur dick in it ts
Quote by So-Cal
lmao put ur dick in it ts

This isn't in the top 10 of "bad ways to get your dick wet", but it's really not in any list of "good ways to get your dick wet", either.

But TS should do it for comic effect, then go dogging, and tell us how that worked out for him.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
This isn't in the top 10 of "bad ways to get your dick wet", but it's really not in any list of "good ways to get your dick wet", either.

But TS should do it for comic effect, then go dogging, and tell us how that worked out for him.

We'll call him Vince McBluepenis.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by guitarxo
It's a bit difficult to see them unless you stain the slide.

This is a toluidine blue stain, for instance

(Invalid img)

ok guys i'll rub blue stuff on my dick and fap again after i recharged.

and yeah, next time i'll use a slide. what a ****ing mess
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Why are you even doing this?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why are you even doing this?

i thought it would be fun. watching them.. wiggling around getting progressively confused.. not knowing where to go and freaking out as the cold air brushing over their little heads makes them realize they're not inside the magic cave

would have been better than TV if i didn't get this blank screen
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Last edited by vince1991 at Jun 2, 2014,
Quote by vince1991
i thought it would be fun. watching them.. wiggling around getting progressively confused.. not knowing where to go and freaking out as the cold air brushing over their little heads makes them realize they're not inside the magic cave

You worry me.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by vince1991

nigga you gay?
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by vince1991

I have been on this forum for 8 years. I have seen the icyhot fad, the rise and fall of the pear, the night of the bans, Union Jake, getting my carrot skinned thread etc,. I have seen users post their weirdest fantasies and pictures of their junk.

Yet your post has disturbed me the most. Well done.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
ew, you're weird OP.

just go get lab tested. They'll do it for you.

ew.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I wish I had a microscope now.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slash_GNR666

Hah.
I have no sig
found them.. instead of putting the light source above the sample, i put it underneath.. and i was looking for something bigger last time as well. even at 100x they are really tiny. and fast too

on a sidenote. i was inspecting the mites on my bed covers today with a small picket microscope. (not going to sleep well tonight trust me) so i rolled out my dick over the sheets to see if they would crawl onto it. they didn't

even more interesting, the patch where my dick rested was completely clear of mites afterwards! while the rest of the sheats were still covered with them. i truly feel that i discovered something important here today. could all-organic dick-spray be the next natural mite repellent?
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Last edited by vince1991 at Jun 4, 2014,
Quote by vince1991
found them.. instead of putting the light source above the sample, i put it underneath.. and i was looking for something bigger last time as well. even at 100x they are really tiny. and fast too

on a sidenote. i was inspecting the mites on my bed covers today with a small picket microscope. (not going to sleep well tonight trust me) so i rolled out my dick over the sheets to see if they would crawl onto it. they didn't

even more interesting, the patch where my dick rested was completely clear of mites afterwards! while the rest of the sheats were still covered with them. i truly feel that i discovered something important here today. could all-organic dick-spray be the next natural mite repellent?

well the obvious thing to do would be to rub your dick all over and see if it gets rid of them
Quote by vince1991

Does your dick repel the ladies as well?

I'm sorry. You set yourself up for that one.