Page 1 of 2
Mine is to work two jobs, at the grocery store I work at in the mornings and the golf course I just got hired at in the evenings, make hella cash and then go travelling later this year
What's yours
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Working, driving lessons, organizing uni orientation, possibly traveling somewhere nearby for a week after my birthday with parents. Pretty busy summer but can't forget READING
cat
Study CISCO, write and rehearse some stuff, enjoy my birthday. Be as happy as it gets
The same as my plans for winter. Months of grinding misery, and cancelling bbq's because the weather is shit.
Same as it's been for the past 10 years. I'll be working.

Got a week away in Devon to look forward to though, weather permitting.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Work, chill, stag do in Prague, Ibiza, party, learn about music production. Some other shit.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
writing my master's thesis, work, recording my album, enjoy my birthday. watch World Cup.

I'm rather low on money so work + master's thesis are my two main tasks. Anythng else is just a bonus. After that I'm free and will need a job or I'll die.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jun 2, 2014,
Working, trying to get a second (or better) job, writing music, playing gigs, maybe seeing a friend who lives out of town. Generally same as usual except with nice weather. A short holiday would be nice, but trying to organize things with people is a bit of a pain in the arse.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Write and record, find a better job, take care of the dogs, hang out, drink beer. Same old. Oh yeah, and the world cup.
Work my new job, head back home for my bday, catch some concerts and enjoy some bbq's and chill times as summer always brings
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Same thing as every summer. Classes and work, with some shows tossed in on the side. Not much else.

Oh, and get hammered during E3. Nothing like the Microsoft press conference drinking game at 10am.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
the golf course I just got hired at in the evenings,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCOvUzbhm0

I'm just working my regular job, looking for a new job. I'm going to Summerfest at least one day at the end of June/beginning of July. I'll probably go to see New Order and maybe Girl Talk another night. Then in late July my mom and aunt are renting a cabin in Maine for a week and a half so I'll probably go there for close to a week. I just need to get my work situation squared away.

So yeah, I'm one of those old adult foagies so summer is just when I have to worry about A/C costs instead of heating.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by captainsnazz
Was gonna go for an internship at amazon but I think I'll take a few months off and sleep instead

good choice m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkNO8J4XSIc

What I really meant to say was; work faster you fat bastards, I want my 55 Gallon Keg of Lube by Tuesday 11.01am not 11.26am
I just had my summer vacation, really. It was the best vacation and now I feel like how people feel after dreaming in Inception

I'll just be working, finish a composition, helping a few friends pimp out their new apartments, going to a wedding, try autocrossing, go to bimmerfest east, grillin...

but none of that will compare to the last 2 weeks

I'm waiting for a train...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
get a job, go on a cruise w/ friends and family, catch up on TV series shows, work out and get back into shape.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Duffman123

What I really meant to say was; work faster you fat bastards, I want my 55 Gallon Keg of Lube by Tuesday 11.01am not 11.26am

Ohhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaah

Next two weeks - Final exams in college
After - Panic about if I got enough UCAS points to go to Uni
+ Go out to my house in France, work on renovations, learn to skate
+ Sisters Wedding
+ World Cup
+ Whatever else comes.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I got a real job, so I assume that'll take up most of my time. Hopefully I have time to do stuff I want to do, but usually I don't really even take vacations in the summer. Just some randoms weekends where Ill go out of town. but yea, should be interesting to see what happens with the job
Ireland.
Beer.
BBQ.
Jackson KVX10 King V
Jackson DK2 M
Marshall MG100 DFX
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
I got summer classes and (hopefully) work. Got too many things I need to buy and no money to do it with After that, there's recording my album and going to Puerto Rico in August!
Working in a store warehouse for a large retail company. It blows ass but my paycheck is at least double all of my friends. And I get to drive large power equipment vrooooom.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Pick up two more coding languages, work this research position I just got, work as per usual, book more gigs, go on a road trip
I just got back from 3 weeks in Spain. This was definitely the highlight of my summer vacation. The rest of the summer is going to consist of working at an accounting firm.
Partyyyyyyy
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
1. Get a job.
2. Get an apartment.
3. Get married.
4. ???
5. Live in happiness forever. YEAH!

"gee golly daddy, is that our new house?"

"not just our new house sweet cheeks, our American Dream"
Backpacking around indonesia for a month or so after exams. Other than that I have no plans. Might not come back
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
~ 10 days of camping, working a month or so in a lab (hopefully and most probably, I didn't get it confirmed yet), spend way too much time on computer, the rest will include night walks in solitude and hanging out with friends.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
June = Play with a show with some members from my favourite band (Nick Oliveri and Joey Castillo from QOTSA)

July/August = Finish recording and mixing my bands second EP

September = First UK DIY Tour with my band / release our second EP,

Best summer ever!
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!
Work, move to college, more music, and avoid the other people in my class like they have anthrax.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
gonna record a demo this summer hopefully. i have to deal with math summer school unfortunately, but whatever. and work too of course.
banned
applying for grad school scholarships
get to writing stuff (book stuff)
practice pedal steel scales ad nauseum
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Duffman123

"gee golly daddy, is that our new house?"

"not just our new house sweet cheeks, our American Dream"

You are just jelly that you didn't get invited to the wedding.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2