I've been digging up the good tone off the worst product of the world called the "Guitar Rig" and it JUST sounds like ASS.

But now I'm so happy I eventually found the Lepou amp sims and I can't believe the sound it's producing. It's the work of genuine !

How on earth somebody want to use the guitar rig?
Why didn't I get to find the Lepou sims much earlier than today ?

Wow. oooooooofffff.
Thank you spambot,chemicalfire,.... to introduce me those Amp sims. You guys are really something !
Quote by coldandgrey
I've been digging up the good tone off the worst product of the world called the "Guitar Rig" and it JUST sounds like ASS.
Aww come on, the cleans are mostly nice and it has a shitton of funny effects to play with.
Quote by coldandgrey
How on earth somebody want to use the guitar rig?
Well it's hella popular and it's one of the first thing you find when you look for amp sims, so people mostly don't even know of lepou's stuff.
Quote by coldandgrey
Why didn't I get to find the Lepou sims much earlier than today ?
See above.
Quote by coldandgrey
Thank you spambot,chemicalfire,.... to introduce me those Amp sims. You guys are really something !

have fun!
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Aww come on, the cleans are mostly nice and it has a shitton of funny effects to play with.
Well it's hella popular and it's one of the first thing you find when you look for amp sims, so people mostly don't even know of lepou's stuff.
See above.

have fun!

A thread that just turned into a bonding thread !
Cool !

Yeah I second that. The Clean tone is just awesome in the Guitar Rig.(But only for those Blues musicians !)
The distortion in the Lepou is NO WAY comparable to those in the the Guitar Rig's.

I think it was a record breaking waste of time to wade through the guitar rig by now. Now I am opening up to a whole new different approach in the distortion attitudes.

And by the way the Italian volleyball team just defeated our national team the last night on the world league !!!
Well, most of that is in the cab modeling that guitar rig is so goddamn bad at.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Well, most of that is in the cab modeling that guitar rig is so goddamn bad at.

I'd have to agree. A lot of those guitar programs (AT3, GR5) sound much better when you're using a cab loader and different impulses.

I personally like TH2 by Overload and the LePou stuff the best.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Is it just me or does every metal setting in GR5 have way too much gain? I have hot pups and if you turn the input down too much the signal sucks. I have to reset everything, and so much noise too, the gate always has to be set at least 9 o'clock. Not really impressed but some of the clean effecty stuff is ok
Well presets is presets.

They're never gonna sound good.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
A few of us (myself included) have been recommending LePou plug-ins for years on here, should have asked us sooner!

LE456 is literally my go-to amp sim every time for demos or when I'm quickly dialling in a tone for someone to track into in some situations.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.