I have a Guild branded WEM Copicat tape echo (Solid State). It's in perfect working condition, and I have gigged with it numerous amount of times and it's never let me down.

Controls:

Swell, Sustain, Gain 1, Gain 2, Input 1 and input 2. The previous owner also added a switch which allows the copicat to still be on, but stops the tape from running (Saving tape).

Great piece of a kit and I will be sad to see it go as it's played many a gig with me and is one of the finest accompaniments to them soaring lead solo's.

It also comes with the original on/off foot switch as well.

I'm looking for £160 and would prefer collection, but postage may be an option.

PM if you need more pictures, and I'll sort them out for you.

Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I may also be selling a Selmer MKII 50w All-valve amp head and a Zilla 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12H30's If anyone is interested, PM me and we can come up with an arrangement.

Cheers,
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Copicat and Selmer already sold. Still have the Zilla Tall Vintage 2x12 Cab loaded with Celestion G12H30's. Looking for around £180 for that. PM if you would like some photo's.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly