So, for my last year of school I have to do something called community involvement. What should I do to get involved in the community? the purpose is to have something else that looks good on your uni application form thing, so I don't think saying I'm part of the UG community would be very helpful. All suggestions welcome.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Go volunteer. That's what they want you to do.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by KingChris90
Sell drugs.

If only there was a thread in which I could get advice about this.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
Public masturbation. There's never a public masturbator when you need one.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I live in Windsor so my only option for community involvement is to go smoke crack in the alley behind salvation's army
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by deadsmileyface
PM me

lol
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
plant some marijuana plants around campus.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by metaldud536
Plant some trees.

I actually thought about this, doing something good for the environment is always nice.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
I taught GCSE maths to a few Y8s who were doing their GCSE in maths early so I could put that on my UCAS application [applied for chemical engineering, so maths was relevant and so was the idea of working with other people].
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Go to an organization that you might want to work for after school and help them in one of their community efforts. That way you're helping the community and getting to know people who can help you get a job down the road.
lulz
Quote by k.lainad
plant some marijuana plants around campus.

Even better idea:

Plant marijuana trees around campus with the marijuanas injections hanging from the branches.
I want to change my suggestion from sell drugs to wank off homeless people.

Now go and do that
Quote by metaldud536
Even better idea:

Plant marijuana trees around campus with the marijuanas injections hanging from the branches.

Everyone knows that you get marijuana enemas from marijuana trees.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Can't beat injectable marijuanas for community involvement.

BTW, why the community involvement ? Isn't being part of a community (school) enough to prove your interest in things that can't be forced ?
Quote by metaldud536
Even better idea:

That is very careless. We can't allow the chance that a small child could walk into one and inject themselves and probably OD. Shame on you metaldud536.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
I volunteer at our local Heritage Village as the blacksmith. Me and my pop blacksmith on weekends. I also used to volunteer at the local Public Access station until it lost funding. We also host Exchange Students most every year.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Volunteer firefighter

Volunteer Ambulance/EMT

Soup ******* for the homeless

Edit- That kïtchen shit should be removed at this point.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Jun 2, 2014,