It doesn't matter what we think about the color. It's your guitar and you'll have to live with it. What do you like more?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Personally, I like the cherry. It's your choice though not mine.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Neither. Which really doesn't matter; I've purchased guitars that had finishes I've been ambivalent about, but that were otherwise great guitars. It's one of the reasons, I think, that I ended up with so many black guitars (I'm not really a fan).
well the cherry one is 50 euros cheaper... assuming they're identical in every other way, that's a fair saving.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
well the cherry one is 50 euros cheaper... assuming they're identical in every other way, that's a fair saving.

Fair reason.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Worn cherry.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I heard you get better sustain and a warmer tone with the worn cherry

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by Archer250
Fair reason.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
As well as all the above comments about it being mostly down to preference (barring the price difference), with guitars like that the most important thing is the graining of the wood. Of the two pictures, to me the brown one has the more interesting pattern.

However, if you order online you will not be buying the guitar in the pictures. If you want a guitar that you think looks nice, you'll need to actually go to a shop and pick the prettiest one off the shelf. Hopefully it will also be the one you think is best when you play it as well, because that is the thing that matters most.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I normally like anything with a burst or a flamed top but ive always had a liking with guitars that are close to showing just raw materials. I personally like worn brown. Its a finish you don't normally see. I feel like everyone has a cherry Gibson sg. Its just common but the brown would definitely something different
Worn Cherry by a large margin for me.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75