it looks sick so i have to know. what kimd of music would it be good for? thank you.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
It's something from Parker- mostly high-end axes with a few entry-level models.

Popular with prog & hard rockers, mainly, but capable of anything.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
let me guess, they are worth over $2000?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
You probably won't find one of that particular model under $2k unless they're used.

I have a saved search on eBay for them- used Flys typically range between $1500-3000, depending on which particular model it is.* That's because they're full of exotic woods, high-tech materials and are extremely well made.

The similarly shaped P-38s and other entry level versions are made with more traditional woods and less exotic manmade materials, and can be found under $1000.

* The Adrian Belew or Vernon Reid sig models might be over $5000 used.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jun 3, 2014,
i played one high end one once ($5,000+), and it is by far the best playing guitar i have ever touched. the fretboard was some type of carbon fiber and everything is amazing,the piezo is really cool thing as well and i got to play with that. and when they say they are 5 lbs, they aren't lying, it felt like i wasn't holding anything.

truly amazing instruments.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
One of my guitar teacher's replacements had this kind of guitar, I think maybe even that model and I remember thinking the shape was super weird and that it sounded super good.
Call me Kerouac
My old bassist had a Parker Fly. It is ugly as hell, but plays and sounds absolutely amazing. I don't know the exact model he had, but it was $1200 used in 99/00
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate