Quote by Cianyx
can 12 y/o's even serve 65?

Apparently there's no legal minimum in this state. I don't think they finalized that they were trying them as adults yet.

And shame on all of you for not condemning the ghost culture we live in. For too long stories have portrayed the otherworldly as acceptable and even friendly or endearing and sometimes sexy. I present as evidence:

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What? Is it offensive when somebody blatantly disregards an issue that's important to you in order to shift focus onto their own prerogative?
how do you not die after getting stabbed 19 times. Those 12 year old girls must really suck at stabbing.
Quote by snipelfritz
What? Is it offensive when somebody blatantly disregards an issue that's important to you in order to shift focus onto their own prerogative?

Shitstorm incoming...
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Weaponized
how do you not die after getting stabbed 19 times. Those 12 year old girls must really suck at stabbing.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Weaponized

And according to the local news, they spent months planning this, and all they could come up with was "I'll hold her, and you stab."