Page 1 of 2
lets get warm&fuzzy and talk about first kiss times ok me first

i was 15 & i went with this girl i liked to some greek gyros place @ lunch. when i was 15yo my favourite band was black sabbath and my hair was nesty and i was a disaster. it would be a safe bet to assume i was wearing a band t-shirt, the type of baggy blue jeans that just scream low self-esteem & dc sneakers on that day. i am no longer 15 so don't worry about me as much ok

any-who we skipped class afterwards and went to some park where i said something suave as heck so she hopped on top of my lap + kissed me. prior to that point i had not kissed before so i was unsure of what i supposed to do&it kinda looked like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-jZyzQSms

it tasted like garlic&onions. greek food is yum but it was kinda weird since she made me feel like i was being force-fed as if we were birds or something. i mean birds are cool but i dont have wings so i like being a person more u know? she didn't actually shove food into my mouth with her tongue but it's safe to say we shared a lunch that day. i have not been able to eat tzatziki sauce since without being reminded of her. its ok though (i think)

with that said i dont regret a thing cause it was a :cool&nice: experience. i have kissed a few more times since then&have also seen a butt i swear ok

your turn my friends

Quote by KingChris90
I was 15 and had sex a few months later.

Same here.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'm too old for this site. Time to quit I think.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
When I was 13/nearly 14 I went to a house party full of people I barely knew, ended up with this chick who had turned 16 like 2 weeks before sitting on my lap and we ended up kissing, got major lad points from my mates the next day.
Quote by theguitarist
I'm too old for this site. Time to quit I think.

my job here is done

make me a mod

I kissed a girl on a bus trip in high school....I was 14, she was 15, even then, I had a thing for cougars
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
When I was 6

If that doesn't count, when I was 10

If that doesn't count, when I was 14
cat
Yeah I had my first kiss and lost my virginity within one and a half weeks of each other a few months back. Age 17. Solid effort.

We just broke up too. :/
West Ham United
in grade 6 with my "girlfriend" of 2 weeks. i remember where it happened because it was at the same spot by these two trees where as kids we thought a creepy old man would murder people in this really creepy shed and we found receipts/shredded up credit cards and other such "evidence". it was pretty innocent though and does not remind me of greek food ha ha, only areas where murder may or may not have happened
pf. i was 7 and we saw it in a movie. so we had to try it.. very passionately.. at her birthday party with all the kids and parents gazing upon us with a mouthfull of cake
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
When I was 17 which was 3 months ago haha. Was talking to a girl for a few months but she was a lesbian and never liked a guy but said she was interested in me. Met me at one of my shows and we kissed 3-5 separate times. It was nice then later she went really crazy.. 0.o
I didn't kiss a girl til I was like 16. We were all getting drunk in a field and this girl I fancied was proper drunk and was getting off with a couple of lads cos she was a bit of a slut. I went off to find my mate and when I couldn't find him I went back out of the woody area into the field and she grabbed my face and kissed me for about 20 seconds.

Later she went and sucked off her on-off boyfriend though.

My second kiss was much better though despite being drunk and my third one was perfect.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
3 years ago when I was 17, there was this redhaired girl my age who I occasionally saw on my regular bus. I totally had the hots for her, but due to me living in England, it's not socially acceptable to start a conversation with a stranger on public transport.
One Saturday, I went to a gig with my friends and she was there and was like "Oh my God, you're on my bus!" I was like, "Holy shit, she's talking to me!" We introduced ourselves to each other, and later on at the gig, she asked for my number she apparently found me hot. Turned out we had a lot of mutual friends and music interests. Later, the two of us went outside the pub and sat on a table and talked for ages. After the gig was over, she walked me to the bus station (she was going home a different route), and halfway to there we stopped under a streetlight in the public park and we kissed.
It was so weird how filmlike it was, and I was kinda cynical for the reality of the evening. But it totally happened. I remember tasting her metal braces (yes, braces.) and walking to the bus station in temporal shock afterwards. After that, she was my first girlfriend!
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
I haven't

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Later she went and sucked off her on-off boyfriend though.

Lucky she kissed you before she did the deed. Do they have a word for kisses after blowing dick?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Jun 3, 2014,
Quote by daytripper75
I think I was 14? Yeah, that sounds right. It was during a football game at my high school.

But did you score?
I had my "first kiss" long before high school, but my first kiss in high school was when a girl who smelled like a dumpster came up to me and attached herself to my face.
Dude, when I was like 5/6 years old; did you not have a play mate you used to fool around with?!
My first kiss was on a school exchange to Japan. I was 14. A lot of the girls wanted to have a boyfriend, but anyway this one girl made me a friendship bracelet so I decided she would be my girlfriend. We kissed at the barbecue all the families that hosted an exchange student went to.

It was like a big wet marshmallow, and I got into a bit of trouble because public displays of affection are taboo over there.
We even wrote a few letters back and forth for a while after that which was kinda cool.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
I was 16, with a girl that I should have kissed long ago, but neither of us had the balls.
One day we were at her place, lying on the bed, and I planted a few kisses on her face first to see if it's okay (unnecessary, really), then we made out for a while. I was shaking for a long time after that
She kinda already lost interest at that point, so it wasn't long after that we parted.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Was 15 or 16 at some shit show with my first gf. I lost my virginity about a week later too. For a cokehead since age 13 who ****ed probably 50 dudes before me she was the worst. Literally would lay there and not make a sound, and refused to ever put in any effort.
I actually was 14, it was with this girl behind the rolling skating rink, it was pretty cool but I had no idea what I was doing with my tongue
i was 12& she was 16 this is real no fake
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I was in pre-school when I got my first kiss. The girl dragged me behind the cubbies and kissed me. I wasn't even sure what exactly had happened. In fact, I was worried that I just had sex as I had learned recently about it. My mom clarified that I didn't have sex. I then got in trouble the next day for telling a girl it'd be impossible for her to exist if her mom didn't have sex with her dad.
no, my first kiss was at 19. actually it was only a month ago. and it was really quick so i didn't have to go through any of these awkward tongue experiences
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Last edited by MetaIronForce at Jun 3, 2014,
Quote by lolmnt

Nice. I bet you hit that poontang.
first kiss?

Technically, my first kiss was in the 2nd grade with this pretty mulatto (half black half white) girl.
but that's just child's play stuff, we obviously liked it each other, but it wasn't intimate at all.

My first real, intimate, kiss was in the 6th grade (i was 12 i think). My parents held a dinner party at our house, and all the kids were in the backyard jumping on the trampoline and playing soccer. It was night, summer time. We were friends at the time so we messed around a lot. While jumping on the trampoline, I playfully nudged her, and she did the same back. We could feel the adolescent hormones stiring up. She glanced underneath the trampoline, and I knew it was going to happen. We both hopped off, and went under. Kids still jumping on it. We didn't care. She said, "do you like me?" and i said "yeah, you like me?", and she crawled toward me and kissed me right on the lips. I never blushed so red in my life.

Good times... good times. It's been almost 7 years since that. We're good friends, we hang out a lot, but we hardly ever recognize that we find each other attractive. A little awkward, but im content not being in a relationship with her. Bitches be crazy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My first kiss was when i was 24. Late or whatever but it was really nice, he asked me if it was okay to and i said yes, cheesy i know but i found it sweet instead of him just going in for it. He knew i never dated, had a boyfriend, or been kissed so it was nice. 2 years later and I'm still with him.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by lolmnt

u 2?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Ignite
made out with a girl when I was 14.

made out with a man when I was 21.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2