I dont know if any of you visit reddit but I do and I just found that there is something called RadioReddit. Its a platform where musicians upload their songs or albums by their own will and tag them by genre.

Then they are aired at multiple redditradio stations. Songs chosen are played depending on their popularity (votes) and ofcourse they give chance to new releases.

Or you can search by genre within all uploaded songs and create a playlist that you like. You can download most of the songs (songs that owners allow) with a single click, or purchase from Itunes if they are present at Itunes. OR if you really liked the musician, you can contact to them via reddit and donate OR become maybe become friends and do a collab!

I think its a website that UG members should know about. I know that we have talented people here who love to share their music. So yeah thats all.

Radioreddit
Quote by sashki
Didn't UG have a similar thing a few years ago?

Idk I wasnt here back then. Its not a first time idea I guess but reddit has a big community and very wide taste of music. So if they can make it even a little popular it can form good medium for artists and listeners.
Hmm I use reddit a lot and didn't know about this.

Prepare for people to post laughing at reddit users though. It has a bad rep.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Hmm I use reddit a lot and didn't know about this.

Prepare for people to post laughing at reddit users though. It has a bad rep.

haters gonna hate
>reddit
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by deadsmileyface
This

Go back to circlejerk.fedoras.com loser

404 page not found