Hey guys.

I am going through the amp sims and still feel a little loopy about the chains I would be setting up to get a decent thrash metal rhythm tone.

Would you please be kind to tell me (as a recommendation) a chain of virtual amps and effects and impulse responses,... to build a chain and make go of it ?
Nick Crow 8505, TSS(Tube Screamer Secret), and eq vst of some sort( low pass and high pass very very important here), poulin lecab 2, and 4 channels of Catharsis Studios impulses, just pick a few to see what you like, and for gods sake, low and high pass the impluses and pan them.

Tends to make a good thrash/power metal tone for me.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Nick Crow 8505, TSS(Tube Screamer Secret), and eq vst of some sort( low pass and high pass very very important here), poulin lecab 2, and 4 channels of Catharsis Studios impulses, just pick a few to see what you like, and for gods sake, low and high pass the impluses and pan them.

Tends to make a good thrash/power metal tone for me.

Thank you.
Here's the chain I'm using for me and my buddy's funsies thrashy deathmetal project:
TSE808>Legion>KeFir>EQ

Here it is in action: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16210823/Fist%20in%20the%20Pink.mp3
C standard tuning. Obviously amp settings and eq will depend on your guitar, mix, etc.

Hope that helps. Remember that simpler tends to be better when it comes to digital guitar chains.
Let's party.