Zilla Tall Vintage 2x12 (Discontinued), loaded with 2 Celestion G12H30's with an open back. Lovely woody tone and can achieve a rather meaty tone with the right gear. Wired to 8ohm. I've gigged with this cab for well over 3 years now and will be sad to see it go.

The only issues with the cab, on the inside of it, the tolex has slightly peeled up. But isn't too noticeable. Other than that, this is a rock sturdy cab and I will guarantee it will make a fellow guitarist very happy.

I'm looking for £180 and would prefer collection (Based in Essex)

Zilla Cab Site - http://www.zillacabs.com/index.php
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Price Drop to £160
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Bump
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly