Hey guys, my band Beyond Never from Australia have just released 2 songs available for free download on band camp
http://beyondnever.bandcamp.com/releases

The first one is quite an epic with the second being a bit more of a new/doom kinda sound . Feels good to finally have something recorded and we're pretty happy with the result.

Hope you all like it, and dont forget to check out our facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/beyondnever
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
1000 years: This truely is epic!!! The intro guitar vaguely reminds me of kryptonite by 3 doors down. love the string sounds. The vocals are pretty awesome!!! Love the deep voice over the clean. This song is amazingly well composed. Just wow. Those guitar bends are so cutting in the mix. Sound amazing. This for some reason almost reminds me of tool mixed with godsmack if they did melodic metal haha. The only thing i wasnt a huge fan of was the short guitar solo. All the other leads were sick but that, meh not the best imo. BUT STILL DUDES THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!!
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1646020
haha wow that's quite a response dude! we only just released this tuesday so really appreciate the feedback! I'll be sure to pass that on to the rest of the guys too

And yeah I know what you mean with the short on it sounds a bit off to my ear, i actually had that as an underlying higher harmony which was more or less an octave from memory, I didnt want to the full harmony in there so asked our engineer to turn the high one down but he turned the low one down which is my fault in the end really. Do you think it would sound better sitting more in tune and lower? or is the phrasing not that good or is it even needed? Sorry about all the questions, by the time its on the album I just want it to be perfect and your obviously quite an established guitarist
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Quote by Master Shake
haha wow that's quite a response dude! we only just released this tuesday so really appreciate the feedback! I'll be sure to pass that on to the rest of the guys too

And yeah I know what you mean with the short on it sounds a bit off to my ear, i actually had that as an underlying higher harmony which was more or less an octave from memory, I didnt want to the full harmony in there so asked our engineer to turn the high one down but he turned the low one down which is my fault in the end really. Do you think it would sound better sitting more in tune and lower? or is the phrasing not that good or is it even needed? Sorry about all the questions, by the time its on the album I just want it to be perfect and your obviously quite an established guitarist

Thanks man!! Truth be told though, music wise, you are in a much better place than me, your band kicks ass!!!! I could easily see you guys touring (And if you come to the states, you have to let me know, id go to the show). My band is FAR away from being at that level (We just get shitty bar gigs, we are pretty solid,but are vocalist is still getting better) anyways, as for the solo, In my opinion, id rework that solo. I LOVE the idea of adding harmony to it, I jammed over it, and (If im correct (Been up for about 44 of the last 48 hours haha) some Ab minor licks with some outside notes, and some outside the box phrasing sounded pretty badass where that solo was. Maybe go a bit melodic with it, with some varying harmonies (5ths, minor 3rds, octaves, etc, just do whatever sounds good!) sparsely throughout it. If you do rewrite it and want some help/crit on your ideas hit me up on here! Id be glad to help.