Page 1 of 3
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2014/06/03/slender-man-stabbings-year-old-girls-called-unbelievable/Hj89dm0g1I4AEtuAodsfNN/story.html

According to a criminal complaint, the girls said they had been planning to kill their 12-year-old friend for months to please “Slender Man,” a fictional online character.

The complaint said they invited the girl to a sleepover Friday. They planned to tape her mouth shut, stab her in the neck and run away to Slender Man’s mansion.

Instead, they attacked the girl in Waukesha on Saturday, handing the knife back and forth between them before one girl held the victim down and the other stabbed her 19 times.

One of the girls told a detective they were trying to become ‘‘proxies’’ of Slender Man, a mythological demon-like character they learned about on creepypasta.wikia.com, a website about horror stories and legends. They planned to run away to the demon’s forest mansion after the slaying, the complaint said.

Whelp.
Ain't that some shit.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
u shud not stab even if a fiction character says so
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt

Damn.. I never thought about it that way.. You smart lolmnt.. You smart as shit.
sounds like something 457undead would do.

but he's 14.

eh, close enough.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It wasn't me.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by lolmnt

Yeah, but we should focus on the people writing these stories even though they clearly wouldn't be taken seriously by any sane person rather than the issues of what actually caused these girls to be so far from reality to begin with.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by macashmack
Thank goodness the girl they stabbed is in stable condition.

Is she? That's what I was wondering. If that's true, I'm glad she'll be okay.

Strange that it was all young girls that were involved.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
"One girl told detectives she regretted it. The other said she was sorry."
Wow. There is something seriously wrong with these bitches.

Glad the victim didn't die.
I have nothing important to say
Bitches be cray
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Strange that it was all young girls that were involved.

well they're kinda crazy
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by lemmyisgod97
So like...does his mansion exist ?

Yes I have been there it is very beautiful in the summer
banned
They admitted to it though, now it's a case of whether they get tried as adults or not.
Wow, those 2 girls are seriously fucked up. That's...I just have no words. I mostly feel pain over the fact that their heads were in that kind of way of thinking.

I'm glad the victim is ok, though.
#SlashForSlendy

Twitter sure helps weed out the stupid people.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
How does one survive being stabbed 19 times? I'm amazed.
Those girls have probably yet to find out how ****ed up they are when they grow up.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by deadsmileyface
Yes I have been there it is very beautiful in the summer

I went last September and OMG the foliage
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Guodlca
How does one survive being stabbed 19 times? I'm amazed.
Those girls have probably yet to find out how ****ed up they are when they grow up.

Well they were Jr. stabs, they probably haven't developed the strength or technique to be an effective stabber yet
Quote by Dreadnought
Bitch idiot children

Quote by slash_GNR666
Bitches be cray

why i think it is very wrong&bad to stab someone 16 times i think it is wierd&bad too call 12 year olds bitches&it is worse too stab that doesnt make it ok to call kids bitches thank u for ur time
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
why i think it is very wrong&bad to stab someone 16 times i think it is wierd&bad too call 12 year olds bitches&it is worse too stab that doesnt make it ok to call kids bitches thank u for ur time
How did you get to be a mod?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by lolmnt

It's not bad to call a pear a pear, or a mountain a mountain, why is it bad to call a bitch a bitch?
Quote by macashmack
It's not bad to call a pear a pear, or a mountain a mountain, why is it bad to call a bitch a bitch?

a bitch is a female dog and these are human females so your argument does not hold up sorry
banned
Quote by macashmack

ok i will call u a big dummy than
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

this is why i don't ever want kids i'm scared they'll kill me for slender or tobuscus or whatevr cult kids get into these days
I had 2 immediate thoughts when I read the article.

1. That's all kinds of messed up!

2. WHERE THE HELL WERE THE PARENTS?

Letting 12 year old kids roam unsupervised is a recipe for problems, although generally not on this scale. Kids don't keep secrets as well as they thnk they do if the parents are doing their job.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 3