Page 1 of 4
Dunno if there has been a thread made but

http://bullettmedia.com/article/stop-molesting-women-concerts/

Video in question (incident @ 0.38)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9uIcWIWOLI

I agree that it is wrong and pointing it out but Christ telling them they should be beat down by everyone around them.... that could have caused some shit

One of the YT comments...

'Maybe the dumb girl shouldnt have been putting herself in that position. What happens when a girl crowd surfs. Everyone fucking knows what happens. Guys cop a feel. Not saying its right. But its what happens. Its not like the girl isnt going to go get fucked by her 23 year old bf that took her to the show later anyways.

Dont want to be treated like a whore Dont do whore-ish things.'

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jun 3, 2014,
Don't you cunts dare say "but but but she should have expected it, it's her fault!"

Shut up, I'll rek u
banned
lets not molest or beat people to death ok
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I'm a bit confused about posting the comment. I take you you feel that it's outlandish or absurd. Granted, the argument isn't eloquently phrased but the author has a valid point with poor support. People, both men and women are stupid, trashy and they (on the whole) suck. The world would be a great place if you could go crowd surfing without losing your shoes or people stepping out of the way so you bust ass. It would be lovely if you could go into a pit without getting your glasses smashed. But alas this is the real world and actions have consequences. People don't seem to have enough foresight nowadays to see past their thick black-framed glasses.
Quote by slash_GNR666

One of the YT comments...

"Don't do whoreish things."

Crowd surfing.. Whoreish.

Lol
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I like beating people to death
Maybe the dumb girl shouldnt have been putting herself in that position. What happens when a girl crowd surfs. Everyone ****ing knows what happens. Guys cop a feel. Not saying its right. But its what happens.

tbh.. I kinda agree with that part.

I'm definitely not saying it's her fault. That'd be some ****ed up logic right there
but she could have expected it..

btw, I'm not trying to defend what the guy did in any way.
(I also don't have audio at the moment so I didn't really watch most of the video)

now please don't hit me
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
i am about to beat people 2 death
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I get that he's upset (he should be), but I don't think the right response was to say that they should have their asses beat. He was right to say he was not going to put up with that; the threat afterwards was not good, though.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i am about to beat people 2 death

Nice work
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I get that he's upset (he should be), but I don't think the right response was to say that they should have their asses beat. He was right to say he was not going to put up with that; the threat afterwards was not good, though.

I agree with this
Quote by CrazyMatt
tbh.. I kinda agree with that part.

I'm definitely not saying it's her fault. That'd be some ****ed up logic right there
but she could have expected it..

btw, I'm not trying to defend what the guy did in any way.
(I also don't have audio at the moment so I didn't really watch most of the video)

now please don't hit me

i will not tolerate any of this attitude in this thread

ill rek u shut up
banned
Assigning a GENDER to a total stranger? What a total CIS lord. Whats worse he did it PUBLICLY in front of a crowd! This poor Xi/Xa/Xe is going to be triggered for life whenever Xi/Xa/Xe is in public. And you know he only did it to impress White CIS Females anyway. Aaron Lewis is not ally, we see right through you.
Glad someone gets it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Agreed. It's better to say something along the lines of, "If you have to sink low enough to cop a feel on passing-by chicks ________________"

Threats are no bueno
Last edited by Thecytochromec at Jun 3, 2014,
I gotta say though, crowd surfers are f*cking annoying. I hate when anyone does it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Yeah this.
lol rock concerts lol

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I gotta say though, crowd surfers are f*cking annoying. I hate when anyone does it.

Technically you're "surfing the net"
He should have stopped at about 0:42, then it became cringeworthy.
I wonder what would happen if one girl after that did it again, knowing and liking that she's going to get touched, to test the singer.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Yeah let's advocate violence to a crowd of 50,000 people, a lot of whom are probably drunk. That's totally a mature professional thing to do.
Quote by Wormholes
Yeah let's advocate violence to a crowd of 50,000 people, a lot of whom are probably drunk. That's totally a mature professional thing to do.

tbf Aaron Lewis is dumb enough to be in Staind and continue that shitty band all these years so we know he is not very intelligent
banned
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol rock concerts lol

ikr?

if that was Cannibal Corpse concert she probably would have been raped and strangled if she was trying that shit.

lel

(sarcasm)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Thecytochromec
Technically you're "surfing the net"

Yes but I can't accidentally kick someone in the back of the head by surfing the net.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

seems a fair punishment for going to a Staind concert
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

don't predate on younguns if you don't wish to get your ass beat

just puttin it out there
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
the real crime was the 'music'
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
it is not ok to touch a girl's boobies if she does not want u to touch them ok?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Man wasn't this thread made yesterday too? anyway.... good on the singer... I hope the girl is OK, you can't see how bad it is, so let's just hope it's not as bad as it seemed...
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I submit that the thread title is 3 words too long...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Reminds me of a female friend of mine who was attempted to be groped by some guy, she just turned around and slugged him one.
To me that's totally acceptable, but unless for really serious cases, what the Aaron was calling for is too far.
Anyway the crowd can sometimes have this reaction anyway without even being asked to do so.
Maybe the dumb girl shouldnt have been putting herself in that position. What happens when a girl crowd surfs. Everyone ****ing knows what happens. Guys cop a feel. Not saying its right. But its what happens.

I have to agree with him. People are bad and this is the sort of stuff a lot of people think it's okay to do.
It shouldn't happen and girls SHOULD be able to 'crowd surf' or whatever without worrying about some random guy trying to weigh her melons. That's not the world we live in though and sadly, as with a lot of things, you've either got to put up with it or just not do certain things. Until, yano, places start employing anti-molestation guards.

Sort of the same reason I don't go to the shops past 9PM. There have been a few people stabbed around there and I don't feel like getting shanked myself. I should be allowed to go to the shop without fear of somebody jabbing a blade into my ass but, it's not the world we live in.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
I have to agree with him. People are bad and this is the sort of stuff a lot of people think it's okay to do.
It shouldn't happen and girls SHOULD be able to 'crowd surf' or whatever without worrying about some random guy trying to weigh her melons. That's not the world we live in though and sadly, as with a lot of things, you've either got to put up with it or just not do certain things. Until, yano, places start employing anti-molestation guards.

Sort of the same reason I don't go to the shops past 9PM. There have been a few people stabbed around there and I don't feel like getting shanked myself. I should be allowed to go to the shop without fear of somebody jabbing a blade into my ass but, it's not the world we live in.

shut up

youre wrong and youre dumb

you make me sick
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 3, 2014,
I've been to a hip-hop, jazz, classical etc... Never as violent as rock fans. Probably has to do with the machismo in rock music these days.
There is an assumption of risk you take when you're throwing your body at strangers who have anonymity in a crowd and expect them to carry your weight. If you are going to be mentally scarred by someone squeezing your tit that is probably not a course of action you should take or you should at least factor the possibility of being groped into your decision.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
There is an assumption of risk you take when you're throwing your body at strangers who have anonymity in a crowd and expect them to carry your weight. If you are going to be mentally scarred by someone squeezing your tit that is probably not a course of action you should take or you should at least factor the possibility of being groped into your decision.

this kind of attitude is dangerous
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 3, 2014,
Page 1 of 4