Page 1 of 3
Pick a number 1 through 5 and the first valid answer will choose which album i listen to.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by metal4eva_22

You should listen to whatever album that Never Gonna Give You Up song is from.

weezers blue album it is.

the list went like this.

Foo fighters the colour and the shape
weezer blue album
smashing pumpkins siamese dream
smashing pumpkins mellon collie and the infinite sadness
smashing pumpkins gish
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].

whatever album "I cum blood" by Cannibal Corpse is on.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
now pick another number 1-4 please i am done with the blue album. i switched the albums in the list around.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
that new justin bieber album is pretty good.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

3.14159, listen to the π number album

or 2.718281828, the e number album.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
hm, actually listening to Blue Album right now.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
you should listen to something you haven't heard before and try to like it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Listen to whatever the longest album you own is. On repeat.

For the next 30 days.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
it's rock that's really precisely quick and rhythmical and kinda jangly and light like that is. nice track
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
you should listen to something you haven't heard before and try to like it

There is no new music for me, I like to listen to somewhat complex music with electric guitar and is not metal but hard rock/alt rock because I want to learn it and it helps me get better. The smashing pumpkins are the only band that does it for me.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Last edited by 457undead at Jun 3, 2014,
Quote by 457undead
There is no music for me, I like to listen to somewhat complex music with electric guitar and is not metal but hard rock/alt rock because I want to learn it and it helps me get better. The smashing pumpkins are the only band that does it for me.

jesus wept
banned
Quote by 457undead
There is no new music for me, I like to listen to somewhat complex music with electric guitar and is not metal but hard rock/alt rock because I want to learn it and it helps me get better. The smashing pumpkins are the only band that does it for me.

Nah, listen to these instead

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 3, 2014,
Quote by soundgarden1986
lol how are the smashing pumpkins even remotely close to "somewhat complex"

i like the band and all, but come on

Hummer
Soma
Geek USA
Mayonaise
Spaceboy

all off the siamese dream album, all unique and complex. Their hit songs are the easy ones, the ones you dont hear on the radio are not as poppy.
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
banned
Quote by soundgarden1986
i would be hesitant to call those complex

daisy is fan****ingtastic

Have you heard them before? has anyone actually listened through all of Siamese Dream?
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by 457undead
Have you heard them before? has anyone actually listened through all of Siamese Dream?

yea. its how i know the songs arent complex at all.
Quote by soundgarden1986
yea. its how i know the songs arent complex at all.

they really arent. but in the end who cares about complexity in music? that shouldnt be a factor.

edit: Phils ive never heard that Snowing band before, this 7 is great yo
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 3, 2014,
Quote by 457undead

You're probably gonna get bored pretty quick with this mindset. There are tons of other great stuff though even with this really niche type: Soundgarden's later stuff, Queens of the Stone Age (especially Like Clockwork), A Great Big Pile of Leaves, Circa Survive, Minus the Bear, Foxing etc but there is so much more than just that (and especially just Smashing Pumpkins although I do like them) to music lol

You should listen to some of the stuff Phils posted, give Joyce Manor and The Fall of Troy a try, you'd be likely to like those despite being a little out of your comfort zone.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Look, undead, it's more complex than some stuff and less complex than some other stuff. And you know what, it doesn't actually matter very much. There are particular things that you'll like better, and things that you'll feel were particularly well conceived or performed. But that's up to the individual listener/fan's preferences, down to the very reason why you're listening to the music you're listening to and to the things you look for in the music you listen to.
Quote by deadsmileyface
they really arent. but in the end who cares about complexity in music? that shouldnt be a factor.

edit: Phils ive never heard that Snowing band before, this 7 is great yo

To me it is, I want challenges. I want to learn what I listen to and greenday/nirvana songs are not going to help my playing ability.

they are somewhat complex, for example the beginning of this song. It might not be the hardest thing in the world to play but it probably wasnt easy to come up with, it took a lot of effort to create.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJ6Cj9zy-0
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
Last edited by 457undead at Jun 3, 2014,
Page 1 of 3