also yoga
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 3, 2014,
walking, not strenuous and you get to go places
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
hehe
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Over head press. I can't do as much weight so evertime I do it it feels like I'm strengthening one of my weaknesses
one arm-pushups are good because they take like 20 seconds to make me feel nice

if we're not factoring in their effect then yea walking
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Chest flys. Lat pulldowns close second.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
American football or baseball. I have weak bones, so I could never play tackle football, but I love the mental game and strategy, so I still enjoy touch and flag. Baseball and softball are just fun, relaxing games.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by chev311e
hockey

yea except i got brains like pronger & dont play it much anymore

just kidding i dont have brains like pronger but my head hurts a lot and theres no ice outside

rip chris :'(

crunches/situps.

I love the burning tightness your abs get after you pump out like 60 of them.

edit:

my favorite form of exercise is probably skateboarding. Great cardio, and you sweat like crazy during the hot summer. And it's really fun if you have bag of tricks.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Jun 3, 2014,
Running
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like running a lot in central Austin around Town Lake. Really nice scenery and cityscapes. I do this 5-6 times a week.
Basketball, tennis, football, cycling

for workout stuff I like squats and bench press the most probably.

I hate doing weighted pullups but you feel great afterwards
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 3, 2014,
racquetball
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
football and other team sports, just for keeping in good shape. it's just more fun for me to run while kicking a ball around than to run alone and you don't really think about it as work. and mild bursts of adrenaline help too.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by Northernmight
I quite enjoy sex and chainsmoking.

666 black metal holocaust

Quote by Jon777
Squats are all I need. <3

Squats are easy to do with a large amount of weight so I like them too
hockey but it isnt the same anymore because i dont get to play properly competitive hockey. last time i played was in a league with my buddy and it looked really bad because i was too good for that level of play i felt like phil kessel but on defence
Quote by Thrashtastic15
hockey but it isnt the same anymore because i dont get to play properly competitive hockey. last time i played was in a league with my buddy and it looked really bad because i was too good for that level of play i felt like phil kessel but on defence

ya i understand you im like drew doughty but on offense
Hockey.

When working out I'm a fan of squats, one legged lunges, and ring push ups.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
continuing the chain of master race hockey players. I was more like aki berg but in net. sick dangles all over the place til they put in the trapezoid :@@@
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jun 4, 2014,
Quote by Wiegenlied
continuing the chain of master race hockey players. I was more like aki berg but in net. sick dangles all over the place til they put in the trapezoid :@@@

goalies are the best

you must hate being a detroit fan
i like running because it's simple and easy, can be kinda meditative, and you're outside where the air is fresh(er). also makes me feel more mobile in general when i'm on my feet.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
probs hockey too

but I didn't get to play for a while as some of the guys I used to play with are literally still recovering from last year
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
i like to pitch. and hammer.

i guess for real i just like having some sort of bar to do pull ups on.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 3