So a bit over a week ago I bought a Ibanez ART100 with the matching case for $150.
Its not bad, tone wise it is warm and the pickups got enough bite for the metal styles I like to play but still work pretty well with a clean sound. The neck feels great though a little chunkier than I am use to but it is still comfortable. The fretwork is not exactly the best for what you can find in this price range used but it is slightly better than what I often find on this model, I plan to do a complete fret level and redress once I replace my cruddy Grizzly crowning file. The fret ends are done well, no sharp ends or over hangs.
It holds tuning well and overall I am happy with it so far and think it was a good deal for something that looks so nice and sounds this good.

Thinking about putting some 11's on it and dropping to C# and doing some Scars on Broadway.
Not usually an Ibanez guy at all, but I really like that. HNGD
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Starcounter1
Nice clean guitar for that price. Grats!

Yeah, you scored a pretty good deal. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The only blemishes are some scuffs on the back of the headstock and a chip on the binding about the size of the tip of a ballpoint pen. It fits super snug in the case which is nice.
nice HNGD. the case is probably worth half of that
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/