kiss goodnight with a firm handshake: it's lights out for catholic computers

Poll: how are you with pda?
Poll Options
View poll results: how are you with pda?
gross don't even touch
3 6%
no more than a peck thanks
25 47%
as long as they aren't boning
12 23%
as long as they're boning
13 25%
Voters: 53.
how are you with public displays of affection?
i don't know why i feel so dry
on others: if I'm sad then I hate it, if I'm happy then I think it's cute

for me: no touching in front of family members, no prolonged kissing on public transport or in front of other people you're with because then you're ignoring them and it's rude

also depends on how shy I feel that day
cat
Quote by guitarxo
on others: if I'm sad then I hate it, if I'm happy then Im jealous

for me: no touching in front of family members, no prolonged kissing on public transport or in front of other people you're with because then you're ignoring them and it's rude

And now nothing else needs to be said.

/thread

Edit: minor correction
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 4, 2014,
Quote by guitarxo
on others: if I'm sad then I hate it, if I'm drunk then I can tolerate it

fix'd, otherwise how I feel.
Quote by guitarxo

this is a good post by my new friend guitarxo

in this post she accurately sums up how i and many others feel about the subject at hand

keep up the great work

i wish her happiness&wisdom in the future but it looks like she's got the wisdom part down so i wish her happiness&more happiness ok

i'm fine with touching in front of family members. we're a very untouchy family (the first time i hugged my mom was when i was admitted by the state to a psychiatric ward and even then i really didn't want to) but touching between couples, like holding hands and junk, is generally accepted.
Quote by deadsmileyface
these thread titles keep getting better and better

You don't even get half the references.
Quote by Eastwinn
i'm fine with touching in front of family members. we're a very untouchy family (the first time i hugged my mom was when i was admitted by the state to a psychiatric ward and even then i really didn't want to) but touching between couples, like holding hands and junk, is generally accepted.

My family is really touchy and I don't mind it. I always hug my mom and dad every day when they leave for work/come back from work if I'm around, me & mom give each other head massages etc, my parents always hold hands and sit next to each other whenever we go out somewhere, etc. I just don't think it'd go over as well if I was the one doing it with someone not from our family. Maybe holding hands would be okay but nothing else. I like touching people if I like them so hugging, sitting squished up next to someone, etc is ideal
cat
As long as it isn't straight up foreplay, I don't care
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
A kiss on the lips in public, maybe a hug, full on made out with a girl on a train late at night and when I'm saying goodbye to her, but nothing more than a short kiss in a public/crowded place.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by guitarxo

so it's rude to ignore people on public transport? shit looks like I've been living my life all wrong

but yea its all good as long as i dont get jelly
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by guitarxo
no prolonged kissing on public transport or in front of other people you're with because then you're ignoring them and it's rude

This. Always felt it to be very blatantly rude around friends, company, etc. On another note, I also hate holding hands or when people lean on me or cling to me. Hate that shit. I am not a big cuddler outside of the bedroom, honestly.

I am admittedly a big hugger, though. I love giving and receiving hugs. Especially when I'm sad, hugs never fail to cheer me up.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
so it's rude to ignore people on public transport? shit looks like I've been living my life all wrong

but yea its all good as long as i dont get jelly

Nah I meant if you know the people around you. I hate when people I don't know talk to me on public transport like what do you even want from me I'm trying to go somewhere without suffocating in this crowded train (I am currently typing this on a crowded train)
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Nah I meant if you know the people around you. I hate when people I don't know talk to me on public transport like what do you even want from me I'm trying to go somewhere without suffocating in this crowded train (I am currently typing this on a crowded train)

so true, and don't them people understand the fiery gaze of other passengers telling them to shut up? good luck to you
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
sometimes i chat w/ ppl on the train if it is not very busy because ppl are friendly

usually i just listen to music tho

and i dont rly take the train anymore

and i dont take public transit at all if possible because the ttc sux

but i stand by my initial comment
yeah I wouldn't mind on a not-crowded train in the middle of the day but usually the only people on those trains are school kids or too old and deaf to talk to me or drunk
cat
Got blown in a pub beer garden by my ex. No one was around but it was in a public place so does that still count as going just a touch overboard on the public displays of affection scale?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Anything more than a quick kiss is a bit much to be doing in public. Nobody really wants to see more than that.
Holding hands and pecking each other on on the cheek is fine. Anything more than that, please keep it in private.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by Eastwinn
how are you with public displays of affection?

Depends, what did you have in mind...

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Depends, what did you have in mind...

if i held hands with you in public it would be adorable
i wish someone would hold my hand D:

Quote by MinterMan22
i wish someone would hold my hand D:

give me 8h48m
I don't care about how much affection people show each other in public. If I don't like it, I look away.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Eastwinn
give me 8h48m

my hands are ashy though D:

Quote by MinterMan22
my hands are ashy though D:

you've got some time to moisten up

omw
every time i see two people slobbering all over each other and it doesn't look like a scene from a movie where they've been holding off on each other for years and just came to an understanding, i assume they're just showing off to everyone
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!