Poll: How do you take your coffee?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you take your coffee?
Black
82 58%
Not black (I am in denial about not liking coffee)
34 24%
Tea (lol)
25 18%
Voters: 141.
Page 1 of 3
Bit of milk, no sugar.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I voted black even though I drink tea more often (daily) but occasionally I will drink coffee for fun (I can't daily because it makes me jittery) because I like black coffee. I also like not-black coffee but it's easier to get a bad one than black, so if at a questionable place I'll get a long black. I also like Turkish coffee.
cat
Black pls.

I hate creamers and i'll do milk here and there. No sugar either.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Black, two sugars. I drink more tea though.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
White, one sugar....boring, but I don't drink much coffee, I prefer tea
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Idk whatever you call it when you put a splash of milk in so it has a bit more of a caramel colour. I don't take sugar any more though.
black coffee is the best & you are dumb if you put stuff in it

although i guess a bit of sugar and milk is forgivable if you find yourself in some ratchet ass shop in some shithole like malvern that's serving you coffee that was made 10 hours ago or something but only in extreme circumstances ok

turkish (i buy the brand labelled greek coffee ) coffee is alright too but the sludge at the bottom of the cup is kinda weird.. i know you're not supposed to drink it but it sometimes seeps into your final sips a bit and it's kinda like you're drinking mud

espresso is cool too i guess but nothing beats a big cup of hot black on a winter morning

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jun 4, 2014,
Most often black, 0.5 dl in a dzezve, because I don't have milk in my dorm.
Every now and then, I'd buy the smallest carton of milk and make coffee with 2/3 milk and cocoa.
I also like adding sweat cream, If there is any handy.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
In different ways. If I want something to sip on then it's a cappuccino, otherwise I'll take an espresso after dinner.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by MinterMan22

turkish (i buy the brand labelled greek coffee ) coffee is alright too but the sludge at the bottom of the cup is kinda weird.. i know you're not supposed to drink it but it sometimes seeps into your final sips a bit and it's kinda like you're drinking mud

My dad drinks it a lot and when I was little i used to eat the sludge at the end haha
cat
Man, I don't even.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
lots of cream lots of sugar

come at me bro

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by guitarxo
My dad drinks it a lot and when I was little i used to eat the sludge at the end haha

my dad also drinks it a lot and when i was little he told me my stomach would turn black and i'd die if i drank it

now that i think about it though, dipping a biscuit in the sludge would prob be delicious as heck i am gonna try that thank u

Well, you know what they say: once you go black...
I don't get the point of adding milk and sugar. I just drink espressos and, in case of emergency, I make it a double.
Call me Kerouac
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Starbucks espresso is great too.

Far from.

I've been in the habit of getting Americanos recently, primarily because I don't usually have the couple minutes it takes to sit down and really enjoy my espresso. At home I've been using my Aeropress, upside-down method almost every time, to make my coffee.

The only time that I ever use anything in my coffee is when I'm forced to drink something that I know is terrible, though I'd rather go without than go with something low quality.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I didn't vote, because I drink Tennents instead.

Scotland, **** yeah!

ftfy
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
^ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I want a dozen of those

Quote by uhh_me?

Far from.

I've been in the habit of getting Americanos recently, primarily because I don't usually have the couple minutes it takes to sit down and really enjoy my espresso. At home I've been using my Aeropress, upside-down method almost every time, to make my coffee.

The only time that I ever use anything in my coffee is when I'm forced to drink something that I know is terrible, though I'd rather go without than go with something low quality.

Nah c'mon, every time I drink a double I almost immediately get jittery. It gets work done. Costa's a lot better taste-wise, but it's also more expensive, and starbucks' isn't AWFUL it's just alright.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I don't

+3,1415
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
If it is good coffee, black with no sugar.

If it is cheap mass-produced shit like Tim Horton's, then I put one cream in it.
Semi-skimmed milk, 2 teaspoons of sugar.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah c'mon, every time I drink a double I almost immediately get jittery. It gets work done. Costa's a lot better taste-wise, but it's also more expensive, and starbucks' isn't AWFUL it's just alright.

Sure the caffeine content is fine, but generally all of their coffee is pretty poorly brewed and even more poorly roasted.

I'm possibly just spoiled because there is this one shop near me that cares so deeply about their espresso quality.
Page 1 of 3