So im really pissed right now.The problem is that i forget what i learn on guitar pretty fast.Well, its more like MY HANDS forget what i learn.For example, i play something with pick, it goes well.Then i play fingerstyle for some time, and then, when i go back to playing with pick, my hands feel very weird....and my hands also seem to completely forget how to play guitar after like 2 weeks without playing (which only happens when i go to a trip with family or something).Hope its not some brain issue, because i don't see any musicians complain about it... -.- so please, tell me what you know
Play more.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

After two weeks of not playing, you will definitely be rusty. Take time warming up and you'll find that you can get right back into it.

It's all about building muscle memory so practice often and have fun doing it. If you learn a song, keep playing that song often until you don't even have to think about it. Your hands will learn what to do as long as you keep playing it correctly, even if you have to play at half-speed to start out.

Be patient with yourself and don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your brain :P
Completely normal, it just takes routine; play lots, play frequently. As jschoch said, warm up, it really does make a difference. Run scales, play solos, anything to get your blood flowing and your fingers moving
Take your guitar to bed with you, no seriously TAKE YOUR GUITAR TO BED WITH YOU! haha, what I mean is learn some pieces really well and then practice them while relaxing in bed or watching a movie. This will "write" to memories to your subconscious and you will have to think about what you are playing less and less.
It takes most folks 21 days (straight) to develop a habit. That's pretty much what muscle memory is about -- repetition on a regular basis. If you're dropping two-week gaps into your practice schedule, you're not going to develop muscle (or brain) memory.
I hate the term 'muscle memory' since muscles don't have memory, it's your brain that gets programmed to control your muscles. That being said, you don't have a problem that anyone else has never had, you're perfectly normal.

You just don't practice enough to ingrain the movements and techniques.

Also, consciously thinking about finger positions, picking etc. even when you're not playing can significantly advance your learning. Remember, it's the brain that learns and the more it learns, the better the fingers obey.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I appreciatte your advices, but the thing that scares me the most is that i play every freaking day for like 1 hour...
I would suggest taking a break from trying to remember how to play it and listen to the people who have learned to how treat a guitar. Rush, Hendrix, Lennon, Satriani, etc. Music is simply a way to express ourselves and an electric guitar is the connection between our fingers, and technology.
Quote by LolikasBolikas
I appreciatte your advices, but the thing that scares me the most is that i play every freaking day for like 1 hour...

Keep at it.

"Motor memory (what we commonly refer to as "muscle memory") is theorized to have two stages: a short-term memory encoding stage, which is fragile and susceptible to damage, and a long-term memory consolidation stage, which is more stable." ~Wiki

I've hammered at a lead, forgotten it. Hammered at it again, forgotten parts of it. Hammered at it again, and my fingers aren't cooperating. Hammered at it some more and they're still not cooperating on the tough parts.

I've sometimes had to keep working over a passage week after week, just making sure it's part of the practice regimen, and then all of a sudden it's flowing. Sometimes it even takes leaving it alone for a few days and then coming back to it. You can actually "burn in" the mistakes if you're not careful. But since your brain knows how it's *supposed* to go, you can actually learn by observation, or even just thinking about how it's supposed to feel and sound.

Keep at it.