I am currently making a song and I need someone to help me recording a guitar track for it. So far I have recorded drums, piano and vocals. I can do understand that its important to like the song to have the motivation to play on it. So hopefully someone will find it good enough to play on.

Link to the song:

https://soundcloud.com/another_roger/keep-on-walking-demo-1
Last edited by RogTaylor at Jun 4, 2014,
I tried to make a link above but it did not work.
Last edited by RogTaylor at Jun 4, 2014,
Good job so far, but i'm missing some variation. Maybe you can put in a bridge or a modulation in there. I think it's getting a bit to monotone towards the end. Keep up the good work!
A pretty good tune that could definitely use a bridge or instrumental section in the middle to add interest. I can hear a Brian May guitar sort of thing in there. What are you looking for on this one? Comped chords, guitar hooks and lead lines, solo work?
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Once Bernard Shaw was having a walk when some harum-scarum cyclist ran into him and Shaw fell to the ground. The cyclist was very sorry and came off his bike to help Shaw get on his feet. Fortunately Shaw was not hurt. The cyclist apologized to Shaw, but Shaw said, "I’m sorry that you are unlucky. If you had killed me, you would be known all over the world."
I'm actually interested in helping with this, if you put up an AIFF or WAV of the full track on here, maybe the lyrics written with the chord progression too I'll do it one night this week and send files back to you just let me know what format your DAW needs for them as I generally bounce in AIFF
Thanks for all the comments. And believe me folks, I tried to make a bridge. Thats something I normally do. For this song though it would not come. I made about 10 bridges and I thought they all sounded bad for this song. I just want to finish it off, and hopefully there can be some variations made by guitar towards the end that would save that "monotone" feeling as someone commented.

I need some guitar for the intro part. Would also be really nice with some guitar to go with the verses. The three last choruses should have had some heavier guitar. In The Lap of the Gods by Queen have similar structure: Verse/chrous/verse/chorus/chorus/chorus/chorus. It is a bit simple, but it can work.
I am at work now, but will reply to each of you when I have more time later tonight.
Quote by bram.vancraeyne
Good job so far, but i'm missing some variation. Maybe you can put in a bridge or a modulation in there. I think it's getting a bit to monotone towards the end. Keep up the good work!

You have a good point. As I mentioned further up I tried to make a bridge without succeeding. Hopefully adding some instruments and some new elements to the vocals in the end there will help to make it less monotone. This is probably the first time I make a song without a bridge. Many thanks for commenting!
Quote by Cajundaddy
A pretty good tune that could definitely use a bridge or instrumental section in the middle to add interest. I can hear a Brian May guitar sort of thing in there. What are you looking for on this one? Comped chords, guitar hooks and lead lines, solo work?

Brian May is my favourite guitarist, so that would be wonderfull I am looking for something to go with the verses. I also need something for intro and outro. When it comes to the three last choruses I think some heavier guitar would help.