Something really strange happened today. When I put a capo on 1st fret and play on 12th fret, everything is out of tune, however, without a capo it is perfectly in tune. Am I missing something or what the heck?
Ah, my bad, I meant 13th. Basically everything sounds off, even basic chords like G, C, etc.
Most capos drag the strings out of tune to some extent, and the problem is worse with high frets and/or thin strings. These days I use a screw capo, eg Planet Waves NS, Dunlop Victor, to reduce the effect. Put it on just behind the capoed fret, and only screw it just tight enough to hold the strings down.
Unfortunately I don't have a screw capo, mine is Dunlop 87N. Guess I have to buy a new one
Quote by sn00ze
Unfortunately I don't have a screw capo, mine is Dunlop 87N. Guess I have to buy a new one

Many of us end up with a whole collection of capos. I've tried all kinds - elastic, spring, Shubb, strap, block-and-peg, etc - the Planet Waves is my current favourite because it is small, fairly fast, light, and not likely to take a piece out of my guitar if it slips whilst installing. This is in addition to being tuning-friendly. My only complaint is that they don't come in high-visibility colours, so are easily mislaid.