Poll: are you scared of hypodermic needles?
Poll Options
View poll results: are you scared of hypodermic needles?
YES
9 12%
only if i watch
11 15%
nope :cool:
55 73%
Voters: 75.
Page 1 of 2
pls take the weight of this, it takes the weight out of living

also only if i watch, i hated getting my flu jab
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nope

though if I ever had an injection in my squishy bits I'd probably rethink that
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
i get slightly anxious but i can handle it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
No. I don't like it, but whatever, it has to happen
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by chev311e
oh i actually get this reference, yay.

I think it's the first one I've gotten
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i'd like to point out i saw these live

they were not good, omar stood there like a pillock and you can tell he was only back in for money or smth
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

needles are awful and so are blood pressure machines

I'm much more uncomfortable with the feeling of the needle, rather than the sight or the thought

itd what the needle represents that matters, not what it is
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by chev311e
oh i actually get this reference, yay.

you are now part of an exclusive club

jk but i hope you felt a little bit of satisfaction then moved on with your life.

personally i'm absolutely fine with needles. i used to be nervous around them but that went away with frequent occurrence. i'm 100% about IV injections but intramuscular and subdermal injections make me grumpy.
i don't know why i feel so dry
nah.. i find that the kind of 'pain' those things give is somehow strangely satisfying..
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
considering ive had a giant pump in my neck that i had to empty daily and eventually rip 8 good inches of out of my neck im not worried about a little needle.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
considering ive had a giant pump in my neck that i had to empty daily and eventually rip 8 good inches of out of my neck im not worried about a little needle.

That's like next level vaping right there
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i get slightly anxious but i can handle it

Agree. I hate it afterward though because I get a bit of bruising in the area.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by vince1991
nah.. i find that the kind of 'pain' those things give is somehow strangely satisfying..

i love it. getting my blood drawn would be a vacation for me if it weren't for my low blood pressure.
Quote by Trowzaa
i'd like to point out i saw these live

they were not good, omar stood there like a pillock and you can tell he was only back in for money or smth

You must of seen them recently then. They used to put on amazing shows full of eneergy

Quote by Eastwinn
you are now part of an exclusive club

jk but i hope you felt a little bit of satisfaction then moved on with your life.

personally i'm absolutely fine with needles. i used to be nervous around them but that went away with frequent occurrence. i'm 100% about IV injections but intramuscular and subdermal injections make me grumpy.

lil bit of satisfaction but i mean atdi are a pretty big band, and I did discover kind of like spitting cuz of your other thread.
Last edited by chev311e at Jun 5, 2014,
No fear of needles if I'm in a doctor's office, but the one time I saw a needle laying on a sidewalk, I refused to get within "tripping and falling on it" distance.

So my needle fear relies on context.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
i should have clarified clean needles.

dirty needles are like top 5 scariest things
YES

**** that shit nigga I'll die of the plague b4 I let u shoot me up with the antidote fuuuuuck dat
banned
last time I had any interaction with a needle I fainted

so yeah I think I am
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by supersac
im okay with needle but i hate the feeling of when you have a needle in you and you move and you can feel the needle scraping isndie you

banned
Quote by supersac
im okay with needle but i hate the feeling of when you have a needle in you and you move and you can feel the needle scraping isndie you

I have a 6mm, 28 gauge stainless steel needle embedded in my side 24 hours a day, i have about 3-4 hours of the week where it isn't inside of me. And in response to the thread, no i am not afraid of needles, and i have no sympathy for those who are

Quote by supersac

fuck yeah that shit gets me hard
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by maowcat
I have a 6mm, 28 gauge stainless steel needle embedded in my side 24 hours a day, i have about 3-4 hours of the week where it isn't inside of me. And in response to the thread, no i am not afraid of needles, and i have no sympathy for those who are

My curiosity has got the better of me, If you don't mind, why do you have a needle in your side almost all of the time?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
My curiosity has got the better of me, If you don't mind, why do you have a needle in your side almost all of the time?

Diabetes I'm guessing
banned
Quote by supersac

sometimes they have trouble getting my vein so they have to wiggle the needle around trying to find the vein how does that make you feel
Quote by Thrashtastic15
sometimes they have trouble getting my vein so they have to wiggle the needle around trying to find the vein how does that make you feel

when i was 15 i spent almost 8 hours tattooing myself with a syringe. how ds that make you feel?

worked out beautifully btw
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Nah I'm fine with them. I check my blood sugar every week (used to be twice a day) so I can't afford to be scared of them. Been on IVs way too many times to count and it actually feels kinda cool when you clench your fist and your vein/the needle moves around.

I've had quite a few intramuscular injections too and those just feel a little sore after they take it out. Definitely prefer it to a mosquito bite for instance
cat
I used to be good with needles but somehow as I've gotten older I get a little bit more anxious every time I need to get a shot.
Quote by vince1991
when i was 15 i spent almost 8 hours tattooing myself with a syringe. how ds that make you feel?

worked out beautifully btw

it doesnt make me feel anything, im not scared of needles like a wuss. ps yr a shitty person
Quote by maowcat

[Crocodile Dundee voice]You call that a needle? This is a needle.

[/Crocdile Dundee voice]

That's 1.8mm wide, 25mm long.
Page 1 of 2