Poll: If I had a shower ...
Poll Options
View poll results: If I had a shower ...
... I'd-a shower in the mornin'
23 42%
... I'd-a shower in the evenin'
18 33%
... both cause **** resources
9 16%
... neither cause **** smelling good and paying water bills
5 9%
Voters: 55.
... well?

Personally, I do mornings because my hair gets greasy while I sleep. Even if I shower right before I go to bed. Sometimes I do both now that I've been exercising more and not wanting to work out before work. I also understand doing it before bed. Get clean before crawling into bed nekkid. But dat hair. On me anyway.

Poll incoming.
#DTWD
i shower at night. I don't have time to shower in the morning, unless i want to wake up 15 min early, which i dont.

i only shower mornings on weekends. lazy weekends.

how does your hair get greasy while you sleep? you sweat that much at night? stop being cheap and turn up that air conditioning lol .

or maybe you're just weird.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i'm an evenin' man
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I used to always shower in the mornings, but now that I'm on night shifts and don't care about my personal appearance, I take them before I go to bed.
In the evening. I workout in the mornings on certain days so i shower in the morning and also evening.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by k.lainad
i shower at night. I don't have time to shower in the morning, unless i want to wake up 15 min early, which i dont.

i only shower mornings on weekends. lazy weekends.

how does your hair get greasy while you sleep? you sweat that much at night? stop being cheap and turn up that air conditioning lol .

or maybe you're just weird.

I suspect it's Italian, Greek and other good-looking genes I've inherited.

Full disclosure: I have no Italian or Greek in my ancestry. Just lots of good-looking.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
I suspect it's Italian, Greek and other good-looking genes I've inherited.

Full disclosure: I have no Italian or Greek in my ancestry. Just lots of good-looking.

you're just a weird, huh?

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY! IT'S WERIDO WITH THE GREASY HAIR!

(everyone points and laughs)

but srs, how can you crawl into bed smelling like shit? ew, i have to shower before bed, unless im dead tired.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad

but srs, how can you crawl into bed smelling like shit? ew, i have to shower before bed, unless im dead tired.

Why do you smell like shit at the end of the day?

Surely that's a more important question.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Why do you smell like shit at the end of the day?

Surely that's a more important question.

well, a whole day ****ing your mom sure brings out the sweats.

Did i mention i eat a lot of junk food?

yeah, slapsymcdougal's mom sex workout + junk food sweat = shitty smell.

got it?

good

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

I manage to smell good throughout the entire day. #blest
#DTWD
Quote by k.lainad
well, a whole day ****ing your mom sure brings out the sweats.

Did i mention i eat a lot of junk food?

yeah, slapsymcdougal's mom sex workout + junk food sweat = shitty smell.

got it?

good

I'm glad you like ****ing women who have had a stroke.

Dick.
I always shower before bed unless I was too tired and slept on the floor, then I will shower in the morning
banned
I shower right after waking up usually, and then after the gym. So an average of two times a day.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm glad you like ****ing women who have had a stroke.

Dick.

SOOOOWWEEEEEEE

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
SOOOOWWEEEEEEE

TBH, I should have expected an answer along those lines. Kind of walked into that one.
I shower in the middle of the day, because that's when I get up.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I shower in the evening, because I work outside for 8 hours every day starting at 7 AM. It doesn't make sense to take a shower and then sweat profusely for 1/3 of the day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't ever shower.

I wash my armpits, arse, bollocks, with some soap, that's it though.
Quote by Owenlee55
I don't ever shower.

I wash my armpits, arse, bollocks, with some soap, that's it though.

Hi, george carlin!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by eGraham
I shower in the evening, because I work outside for 8 hours every day starting at 7 AM. It doesn't make sense to take a shower and then sweat profusely for 1/3 of the day.

This.
i shower in mornings

my hair doesn't really get too greasy between showers but my face turns into an oil reserve.. which is odd cause im practically acne free lol

I picked the wrong option. I picked mornings even though it's nighty for me.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I picked the wrong option. I picked mornings even though it's nighty for me.

its a sign that u should try morning showers cus they are nice they wake u up and clean all ur night grease away ^^

I'm more concerned about the grease I build up in the day time.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by MinterMan22
its a sign that u should try morning showers cus they are nice they wake u up and clean all ur night grease away ^^

Aww but i have greasy hair. I even have to wash my pillows a lot. I do shower some mornings when i workout though so it's sometimes twice a day.
STಠ_ಠ
Since it started getting all hot here, one in the morning to be clean and one at night to cool off so I'm not sleeping in my own sweat from the day.
I shower once a day if it isn't hot outside, I didn't go to the gym, and/or I was in AC all day. That's usually in the morning unless I am extremely late for something.

If I went to the gym I shower right after that. I don't sweat a lot unless I run but I have to shower anyway because otherwise my back breaks out. I also shower when I get back from work now because it's in a lab and I don't want to accidentally rub my eyes and get some horrible chemical in them.

I only wash my hair twice a week though, otherwise it gets too dry. I usually wash it at night because it takes an hour to wash and I usually don't have an extra hour in the morning. Also if I wash it in the morning I have to sit very still in a room without the fan on for at least an hour and be careful not to swing my head around too much for a couple hours after, otherwise it gets frizzy faster. If I wash my hair at night I can just leave it in a towel for a while, then braid it and bun it up and sleep peacefully and in the morning I just take it all out and it holds its shape even though it also takes a couple of hours to dry fully.

It usually gets unmanageable after three days if I do this so then it coincides with hair washing day which is perfect.
cat
Evening, I fail to wake up in time to shower and get ready in the morning.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day