1) What guitars are common at garage sales
Appreciate all info. posting this in the gear section aswell. Thankyou!

Ideally, other than the obvious vintage strats/les pauls/acoustics, im looking for some old-school tube amps, stacks, and some new-school pedals/fuzz boxes .etc
Last edited by jdenmo at Sep 20, 2017,
really good ones or really shitty ones.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

yeah
it's called a car hole
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
yeah show us any snazzy mint finds
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by jdenmo
1) What guitars are common at garage sales (especially old peoples houses) and how much are they worth, how to tell what is real and not knock-offs, how much I could pay and still be getting a good deal .etc

squier strats, worth maybe $50, lol knock-off squier strat, $20

2) What amplifiers/pedals/ other instruments could I find

not tube but stereo, bicycle pedals, mayonnaise and horseradish

3) How much money should I bring?

all of it

4) Any garage sale gold mines found you guys can share.

garage sales aren't a blank check to santa's warehouse you know
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
if there are any guitars there, its most likely going a shitty strat copy and a mg amp that used to belong to the moms kid who could only play smoke on the water and the guitar ended up under the kids bed for 2 years until the mom realized this and sold it at the garage sale she was having in 3 weeks.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by 457undead
if there are any guitars there, its most likely going a shitty strat copy and a mg amp that used to belong to the moms kid who could only play smoke on the water and the guitar ended up under the kids bed for 2 years until the mom realized this and sold it at the garage sale she was having in 3 weeks.

wow, you have it all figured out.

you must know everything.

(sarcasm)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Buy a bass and go fishing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by k.lainad
wow, you have it all figured out.

you must know everything.

(sarcasm)

I used to shrug off everything you said to me but then I realized the pattern of your posts and now I know that you are condescending and somewhat pretentious.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].