what do you feel the most guilty for?

i really screwed over a past girlfriend. i lied to get out of sticky situation, which is rare of me, but that's just the top of it.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Being silly and not wrapping my willy.

This never happened.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
There was this kid who we all bullied in elementary school because he was a weirdo. When we where young me and he were friends, but he was just too much of a weirdo. Turns out he had mild Aspergers.
Not spending time with my dad, though he so obviously required it, before his passing.

That's really my only regret I have in my life.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Andrea55
Stuff happening in 2010/2011.

Don't be a pussy tell us what stuff.
Quote by eGraham
Not spending time with my dad, though he so obviously required it, before his passing.

Quote by macashmack
Don't be a pussy tell us what stuff.

What eGraham said except it was my mom. She passed away last year and i feel terrible for not really spending that time with her. I mean what i feel guilty mostly is not pushing her enough to keep her doctor appointments but she always said she was in so much pain and it was hard for her to move so instead we would tell her to rest. I always think if maybe i would have done more she would be alive today.
STಠ_ಠ
Never asking out a good female friend of mine in high school I was/am crazy about.

I'm pretty sure I had a good shot too, but I wussed out big time.

That's really my only regret.
stuff i did as a 14 year old to others

Not really anything apart from typical middle-school being a dick to everyone and my past homophobia and racism and all that stuff
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Andrea55
What eGraham said except it was my mom. She passed away last year and i feel terrible for not really spending that time with her. I mean what i feel guilty mostly is not pushing her enough to keep her doctor appointments but she always said she was in so much pain and it was hard for her to move so instead we would tell her to rest. I always think if maybe i would have done more she would be alive today.

everything I've done circa 2011-current
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I also screwed up my first relationship

Breaking up a two year relationship to date another girl for a week

To be fair, I should have ended it long before that, but not like that

That was years ago tho, so I'm past that
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 5, 2014,
Quote by eGraham

This except my grandpa and my hamster.

also some other stuff I'd rather not discuss, but it's there
cat
Quote by RylanThePotato
everything I've done circa 2011-current

Like join UG

Quote by E7#9
Like join UG

it was the beginning of the end, the precursor of my eventual decline
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
When I was 5 or 6 I was playing with a lighter and accidentally burned down my house. Thankfully nobody got hurt and after we got out of the house my dad told everyone that it wasn't our fault but I knew that wasn't true. I've always had really bad anxiety and I was always afraid of my dad for some reason so I was too scared to fess up. Not too long after we moved to a new house my parents got divorced and, not knowing any better because I never talked about it, I had assumed it was connected to losing the house so I felt even worse. I cried myself to sleep most nights for years, overwhelmed with guilt.

I finally admitted to it when it was brought up in casual conversation like a year ago and nobody acted surprised. Apparently they knew the whole time and would even make jokes when I wasn't around about knowing I caused the fire. It would've been nice if they had thought to mention this to me.
Quote by AmalgamOfMeat
When I was 5 or 6 I was playing with a lighter and accidentally burned down my house. Thankfully nobody got hurt and after we got out of the house my dad told everyone that it wasn't our fault but I knew that wasn't true. I've always had really bad anxiety and I was always afraid of my dad for some reason so I was too scared to fess up. Not too long after we moved to a new house my parents got divorced and, not knowing any better because I never talked about it, I had assumed it was connected to losing the house so I felt even worse. I cried myself to sleep most nights for years, overwhelmed with guilt.

I finally admitted to it when it was brought up in casual conversation like a year ago and nobody acted surprised. Apparently they knew the whole time and would even make jokes when I wasn't around about knowing I caused the fire. It would've been nice if they had thought to mention this to me.

*cringe*
Quote by AmalgamOfMeat

Wow. That is some serious shit.
Letting my friend burn me with a cigarette when I was drunk to prove I was tough and could take it
just mean stuff i said to some people over the years that i regret saying. Our relationships could be better, i could probably be friends with them if didn't have such a short temper for bullshit.

being a pussy and not asking out multiple girls i could have easily been with in highshool (im graduating tomorrow, without a girlfriend to keep my company over the summer)

making more school friends than really close friends to hang out with daily. I have a lot of friends at school, I just hang out with very few of them. Feels bad being a loner all the time, only occasionally hanging out with someone. No wonder i spend so much time on this forum. No wonder i sit in my room all day playing my instruments and watching tv shows/movies.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by badfish_lewis
*cringe*

Eh. It is what it is.

Quote by macashmack
Wow. That is some serious shit.

Everyone's got their own shit to deal with. I'm just particularly bad at dealing with mine lol. I'm just happy to have gotten over it eventually.
I feel pretty extreme guilt for nearly every action I have done and will do, so I just try to do as little as I possibly can in every situation, but it's still not enough and I screw everything up constantly.
taking so long to stop being a dork
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel pretty extreme guilt for nearly every action I have done and will do, so I just try to do as little as I possibly can in every situation, but it's still not enough and I screw everything up constantly.

You're not alone
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Never really thought about that.

So a couple years ago, I was exiting a driveway, and it was a really shitty place to be doing a left turn as it was on a steep hill with a very curving road, and I didn't see this motorcyclist coming. So I see him and put on the brakes, but he panics when he see me coming and falls off. His arm got really f*cked up and he was screaming on the ground in pain. I stood there almost having a panic attack and I had to go take a final like 30 minutes later. Ambulance, Fire Dep., Cops, etc. show up. As soon as I got to my apartment I just broke down like I've never broke down before.

Anyways, never was able to tell the guy I was sorry. In fact I don't even know if he knows what I look like. Once I saw him in a parking lot a couple months later by coincidence and he had a pretty intense looking cast.

So for the next year, every time I got in my car I felt absolutely ashamed of myself. I still feel it kick in every now and then. In my entire life I've had 3 "bad days" where something really shitty happened. This one might be the worst because this one was all my fault.
Last edited by The Madcap at Jun 6, 2014,
Quote by E7#9
Never asking out a good female friend of mine in high school I was/am crazy about.

I'm pretty sure I had a good shot too, but I wussed out big time.

That's really my only regret.

This so much.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
I feel guilty for a lot of things but I made a pact to myself years ago to come clean about things or simply not do them anymore.
Guilt eats me alive. It's the source for all things suicidal coming my way.

Quote by Eastwinn
what do you feel the most guilty for?

i really screwed over a past girlfriend. i lied to get out of sticky situation, which is rare of me, but that's just the top of it.

Dude go set things straight or you're going to feel guilty or like shit about it forever.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Don't really feel guilty about anything. The only person my choices have ever screwed over is me.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Dreadnought
Nunya bizness.

kwoted 4 da truf
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more