If you as a stranger wanted to move into my house and rent a room, which of these options would you prefer.

1. You get 1 private bedroom 10 x 11. The 24 x 12 living room is shared, but I get the lazy boy directly in front of the 52inch tv. You get the couch.

2. You get two 10 x 11 private bedrooms, but you are not allowed to use the 24 x 12 living room at all unless I invite you. In this case, I will move my desk with pc into the living room and use it for work and entertainment.

I need to make this decision now. If most people like option 2 better, I will arrange to have all my stuff moved out of the extra bedroom and into the living room. (Desk, pc, etc) I need to list my ad. Thanks.
there is no poll so how can i vote
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Option 1, couches are hella sick bro
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Yeah, 1 sounds better unless you're real shitty to be around.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

turn 2nd room into a sweet gaming/home theatre /work out room.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i was gonna say 2, but then why would I need two rooms. so i guess 1. But why do you have to invite me? that's stupid
how do i get to the second bedroom or the first at all for that matter if i cant go through the living room
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I voted. I hope you find it useful.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by lolmnt
how do i get to the second bedroom or the first at all for that matter if i cant go through the living room

You would be able to walk through the living room to use the kitch. and get to the bedrooms.
Last edited by Anacrusys at Jun 5, 2014,
Quote by chev311e
i was gonna say 2, but then why would I need two rooms. so i guess 1. But why do you have to invite me? that's stupid

If you have two rooms you could use one for your computer, tv, chair, etc. make it your own living room. If you pick option 2 , you can't use the living room because that is my private space. I would move my pc into the big living room.

My goal with option 2 is to separate living space to avoid conflict. If I come home and your sitting in my lazy boy watching my tv and won't move, that's a conflict. What if we want to watch different tv shows , or one person wants quiet and other loud, etc.

I was hoping that most of you would vote option 2 , because I want the living room to myself. My last roommate caused too much conflict in our shared living room.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I voted. I hope you find it useful.

What was your vote? I'm new and have never made a poll
Please refer to my post in thread B.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all